What Is Your Favorite Hair And Eye Color Combination? Why?

The combination doesn't have to only have natural colors. Also, if you have different favorite combinations for males and females please say both and why!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've honestly never thought about. But I will say that I'm not much into blondes. I tend to like brown or red hair.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I don't have a preference, as long as they're natural!

• blonde hair and blue eyes or really black hair and brown eyes. it just does something to me. i think its attractive.

• Natural red hair and deep green eyes... its just amazing, i also love that all dark eyes of Asians

What Girls Said 5

• Black hair + green eyes, ginger hair + green eyes, blonde hair + grey eyes

Best combinations in my mind. =)

• Depends. I'm usually more attracted to blond hair/blue eyes or clear brown hair/clear eyes

• Red hair and green eyes in general and Blonde hair and blue eyes on a guy :)

• I'm not picky to looks, but if I HAD to pick it would be dark hair and brownor black eyes.

• I am attracted to dark hair and eyes, it's a real turn on for me idkw but i love men with dark hair and eyes.