High-waisted jeans: Yay or nay?

They seem to be back in style and I've seen people wearing them. What do you think about them? Guys, if you saw a girl wearing them how would you feel?High-waisted jeans: Yay or nay?

• Yay. 👍
    74% (70)44% (28)62% (98)Vote
  • Nay. 👎
    26% (25)56% (35)38% (60)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
33|35

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at fan at all but women should wear what they want.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can never eat a damn thing in anything high waisted. Why do you want to live your life like that? Sad.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 34

• I think they require the kind of figure that allows you to look good in almost anything to pull off that look in a sexy kind of way. I say nay because even if you do have that kind of figure, there are other styles that would be potentially more flattering.

1|0
    0|0
  • not crazy about them but they can look ok on the right people. you generally have to have longer legs otherwise it just looks odd a lot of times

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them. Look weird to me. Don't think jeans, pants, shorts should go that high. And can look too tight. Bad for the stomach.

1|1
    0|0
  • 1|1
    0|0
  • They look good if you've got the figure to pull them off, like Ale <3
    picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/...eans-fall+outfits.jpg

Most people should really wear them with a belt to define the pant line though.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's not my favourite but on some girls it looks nice :D

2|0
    0|0
  • No way. Eeeeeck. Maybe if it was the 80s. Hell, maybe even if it was the 90s. But not in 2016. No way. Low ride, normal, or go home.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find them unflattering, and they look really uncomfortable, having fabric cling to you so far up.. I may be wrong about the second one though.

0|2
    0|0
  • Please no...

1|1
    0|0
  • they can look really sexy... love them. but like in the 3rd or 4th pic, not the second

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like them unless they are perfectly fitted on a really hot body like the first girl. But your avg girl/avg pair, nahhh

0|0
    0|0
  • dont wear that its ewwwwww :S

1|1
    0|0
  • there's nothing special about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're absolutely fine and most girls look pretty good in them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate those

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd say "so-so." At least they're better than "mom jeans."

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2aVxNH6iN9I

0|0
    0|0
  • Not attractive on a girl in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yea ha

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really into them

0|1
    0|0
  • Yay 👍🏻 they look nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. So hot

1|0
    0|0
  • One of the ugliest styles out there.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really like them honestly but it's whatever

0|1
    0|0
  • YAY, especially if you got curves like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay! If they have the body

0|0
    0|0
  • I really hate them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything looks good with a little booty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yayy

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the jeans that are not high waisted but having said that the first picture of high waisted jeans looks pretty good.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 32

• Only if you have the right body type for it like the first chick.
    I can't wear high waist jeans cause I don't have the right body shape. High waist skirts? Definitely can.
    High waist jeans can look terrible, and does on a lot of people.

2|2
    0|0
  • I like them. + they're comfortable so I'll be wearing them even when everyone else doesn't like them. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them, they accentuate my waist if fitted well (I have a small waist to somewhat wide hips 😄) and they are comfortable. 😄

1|0
    0|0
  • yayyyyyyyyy am desperately looking for them but only find those damn low cuts >:( >:(

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the look of high-waisted jeans at all. I don't feel like they are flattering to anyone's body type. Of course, that's just my opinion so I don't wear them myself but other people are free to wear whatever they are comfortable in. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Definitely I have 5 pairs 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • yep i love em! plus they give me extra booty room which i need. i have something similar to that last one in black, with gold buttons. ugh, so cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • YESSSSS, have a couple and I looooveeee it!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them

1|1
    0|0
  • I like high rise jeans a lot they are so cute and accentuate the but. But that doesn't mean I don't like low rise too haha. It's just midrise which arent' that good.

1|0
    0|0
  • A big yay.

I love wearing them.

A.

1|0
    0|0
  • High waisted jeans are THE BEST!! 😍 I find them way more comfortable since I don't really have to keep pulling the jeans up XD

2|0
    0|0
  • Nayyyyy. I don't think they look good on anyone and they certainly don't look good on me. They should have stayed in 1985 where they belong, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love them and my boyfriend loves that I love them and that is all he cares about. I feel sexy in them so he couldn't care less

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them

1|1
    0|0
  • I like em!

1|0
    0|0
  • Jeans no. Skirts yes.

1|1
    0|0
  • If u can pull it off then hell YAAS!

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I like it at the waste

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they've been in style for the last 3 years and im over them. I get it, it keeps you from having a muffin top and its tummy control. But if you dont have a certain body type you shouldn't be wearing them. And the fact that men wear them too... its too much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Soooo comfy lol, definitely a yay

1|0
    0|0
  • They're cute

1|0
    0|1
  • I love high waist jeans !

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly much more comfortable than lower waist

3|0
    0|0
  • Yay when paired with a shirt that looks nice, nay when it's like what those middle 3 did

0|0
    0|0
  • Those drive me crazy and feeling it against my stomach feels weird, even more when I sit down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear high waisted skinny jeans. They fit better then any pair of jeans I've ever had. I have small waist but big booty so they take away the gapping I get in most pants. I feel so sexy in them and get so many compliments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! But not the "skinny" kind. Those are out, like, keep the ones you have, but don't invest in any more pairs, change it up, boot, boyfriend, flared, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • total YAY. Only types of jeans I like to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am fine with them, they suit me.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls