Guys who are COMPLETELY smooth/hairless? No hair on arms, legs, chest, etc?

• LOVE it! ❤
  • Eww too girly! ğŸ‘¯ğŸ‘Ž
  • I LOVE hairy guys so no thx! ;)
  • Hair on the arms and legs is essential but I'm not a fan of chest hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually was into that. Until I met my current boyfriend who is SUPER hairy (chest and all).. I don't know, now I find that hot.

But overall, I don't mind. I roll with whatever I'm given ;)

• SUPER hairy? hairy shoulders / back / shoulders and all?
      Is HE insecure?

• @beacreaiveguy not differently, but indifferent, meaning I wouldn't care if he is or not lol XD

• Thanks for MHO Love!

What Guys Said 13

• Unnatural, weird, remind me of ken dogs, probably even shaved their dick off to, just like Ken.

Men are supposed to be hairy, it's part of what makes us men, it's weird to shave it all off.

• Yeah I can tell you though it has its benefits I don't ever have to shave a beard again or my mustache, I never have to get a hair cut, drying my bald head is super quick and easy after showering, and I don't ever have to shave my pubes either.
    Cons- I have no eyelashes so its easier for things to get in my eye and irritate it
    Eye boggers eww lol I have to wipe those off all by myself now that I have no eyelashes
    having no eyebrows it doesn't highlight my other features and it makes you look less human
    no pubes it makes you feel like a kid who hasn't hit puberty
    bald head its easier to get sunburn and one extra place I have to put sunscreen on
    no beard its less masculine and just that alone women will find you less attractive

• No pubes and beard...: super lucky dude.
      Don't over think. No woman is ever gonna dislike that you have baby smooth face or groin. Come in women want men to shave face and pubes. you are better. They will love that you naturally have hairless pubic area and ni beard to scratch heir soft female skin

• Hey its good to be baby smooth on body. Just have bit of eyelashes and eyebrows that's it and girls will be crfor your baby smooth hairless male body trust me girls want nice clean hairless body.
      Have you ever been intimate with a woman?

• @DivaMonae I love you too <#

• Love it! I shave everything from the neck till my feet, except for my arms. So far, no girl has had a complain, and I personally look pretty hot without body hair.

• I shave like 80% of body hair, all over. Every girl has liked it. Body hair is kind gross and obstructs muscle definition. Then again most people are dad bods soo yeah.

• As a straight guy, I have no opinion on this! :P

• Thought I'd share my take if any women were curious why a guy might do this? It feels SOOOO much better. I'm a pretty hairy guy and I don't shave completely, but I'll trim it and it just feels so much better afterwards. I've often wished I was hairless. Especially in hot weather! I'd like to have the hair on my head and nothing else if I had my way. But, I'm not going to shave it all off or get laser treatment or anything either. Doesn't bother me that much to go to those lengths.

• No eyebrows? Eyelashes? Nose hairs? The last one is really important if you don't want to hack up a lung every hour.

• @blondfrog I'm aware, but unsure of what I should be doing with this information. Cool? Good for you? Sorry? I don't know.

• @LaVilaine I was just joining in on the conversation you don't have to do anything with it.

• There really needs to be an "I'm a guy" option

I have hairy arms and legs which probably makes me look harrier than I am. I have hair that goes down my torso, but it's fairly thin in most places. And my back is bare.

I think I'd be willing to shave my chest stomach area if a girl I liked wanted, but my hair on my limbs is staying put.

• Lol tbh it was mostly aimed at the girls and gay guys :p wasn't expecting so much feedback xD

• CHEST HAIR TOO. i love chest hair, i want my entire chest filled with hair.

• What if he rides bikes so he shaves his legs, or is a swimmer

• hairless from the eyebrows down.

• I do it, but I'm not gay like many people would claim. I'm not even what you'd call metrosexual since I have zero sense about fashion.

Also I'm not an athlete or something if you thought so. I don't have muscles or anything.

I just feel better and more confident being hairless for some reason. I can't find out why though, but I do.

• I am very hairy but I really want to be hairless, I wish I was naturally hairless like a smooth baby butt😠😞

• Then your not a man

• Completely hairless is weird in my opinion so the latter.

• okay. .. all over very hairy isn't abnormal?>

• It is stupid to say you don't like body hair on a guy, if women didn't body hair on men the human race would have died out a long time ago.

• I guess women didn't dumo hairy men since it was male dominated society and women took any man that gave them love and support irrespective of his furriness, but now women are vocal and independent and want less hairy man

What Girls Said 17