How to grow hair fast?

I cut my bangs a bit short and now they aren't growing/growing very slow. How do I grow them fast? They look bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Avoid any kind of heat (hot water, blow dryer, etc.), don't wash your hair too frequently, and maybe try some kind of olive oil treatment. But overall, there's not much you can do to make your hair grow out quickly. You can speed up the process slightly by taking good care of your hair, but it will still be slow.

• Oh, and don't cut your own bangs. Ever. That is a transgression no stylist lets go, and as you can see, it doesn't turn out well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I will recommend you to do cold-water rinse at the end of each shower.

This really does help to grow hair and keep long hair healthy for longer.

Cold water lays down the outer layer of hair more smoothly, which helps prevent moisture loss, snags and heat damage, you only need to do it for a few seconds.

Or either consider trying hair-boosting supplements, it really works.

Wishing you the best of luck.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• You can try DIY hair masks and find different recipes online anymore. I have heard that eggs are really good for your hair and for hair grow. Apple Cider Vinegar is a good final rinse. Almond Oil, grapeseed oil, etc.