If you went a barber shop/beauty parlor?

and there was one person whom had their hair done perfectly, great cut & style & the other persons hair was all chopped up, uneven & messy which person would you chose to cut your hair?

The answer to follow.

What Girls Said 1

• obviously the person with nice hair.

if they can't even take care of their own hair why would I want them doing mine?

What Guys Said 1

• Does she give a reverse motorboat? (That's usually when a female stylist presses her chest up against the back of your head before, during, or after a haircut/shampoo/shave)

• Nope. I'll give the reasoning later today.

• The reasoning is most people would say they would chose the guy with the impeccable haircut.

They probably cut each others hair so the guy with the butchered hair is giving the other the great hair cut & of course the barber with the butchered hair cut is cutting the hair of the guy with the great haircut.

Looks can be deceiving.

• If a woman decides to overlook me because of a haircut, I say good. I wouldn't want that shallow of a girl anyway.