What hairstyles do guys like most on girls?

I know it varies with each girl and guy.but opinions are welcome... do you guys like hair up/down? ponytails? curly straight? you get the idea!

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally shoulder length hair but depends on what you are comfortable in and can pull off.

For example, something recently that I found attractive when I was watching a show, was this girl that had a ponytail with bangs or side bangs; not sure what to call it but there's still some hair in front that can be styled.

Another style I find attractive is those soft curls that look kind of wavy - like gnargnar described.

Regardless of the hairstyle, dry or damaged looking hair, like it's been burnt or something, isn't very flattering.

• Oh yea in the first example, I was referring to Minka Kelly in Parenthood.

What Guys Said 7

• i like it around shoulder length but I can vary I don't like pony tails much but I like the look where it's like straight and it curls out at the bottom. I also like where the curls like twirl down in sprials

• Generally: Straight shoulder length hair (bangs are more preferred in my case) or Short ponytail (not sure about bangs; straight hair preferred)

Any hair other than straight hair is meh. Not interested.

Now that I realize it, I often feel attracted to a girl's hairstyle before looking at her face.

• messy bun is sexy.

• Depends on the situation. Ponytails are always a safe bet if time is pressing. Especially on Asian women.

• shoulder length ,straight

• Long (shoulders to middle of back) and straight. Braided ponytail is definitely attractive too.

• shaved...

What Girls Said 3

• Alright, I'm not a guy but it's been my experience that guys don't really have a preference for style as long as the length is long enough. I think they seem to like wavy, beachy hair usually when it's sunbleached to where you look like a surfer girl. I've had probably the most attention with that style and color. I think it's just what suited me best, so it's the same with other girls. Whatever looks best on them.

• Well I have kinda long hair (almost to my breast-line) and I wear it wavy, straight, curly, etc and my Boyfriend says he likes it no matter how I wear it, but he prefers long hair instead of really short...also I believe long hair is more feminine.

• I read somewhere that most guys like girls with medium length straight hair as in a few inches below shoulders because it's the most playful of all hairstyles