When do girls look the hottest?

When do guys think we look the best?

Most Helpful Guy

• At the beach...without makeup...or on a camping trip, disheveled and with rumpled clothes...

What Guys Said 10

• If I like the girl, I'll think she looks beautiful all the time. Course on a more superficial note I agree with 133mike. Like when you've just woke up, in sweatpants with no makeup on. or when girls are dressed up they look really good too (How could they not haha) and I am a big fan of girls at the beach, when they have little/no makeup on, they'e got sunglasses on and are laughing with their hair tied up from water = D makes me melt. I love the beach.

• in the morning when you wake up w/o makeup. when you look at us guys, smile and say hi. when you go out and dress up in ur best nightlife ensemble or simply when you go out and you dress down but still show that you've taken a look at yourself(ie: clothes, hair, makeup) before leaving.

• when you get all dressed up for us! basically no sweatpants t-shirts don't look lazy about your look... if you weren't talking about clothes then the hottest thing you can do is smile it gets me everytime

• - when we wake up and you are there next to us

- the moment we see you after missing you for a while

- when you dress up before we go out

- and when you look happy :)

• sweaty after exercise

• In the morning when I first wake up.

• When you are all glammed up. Sexy make up & hair & sexy clothes

• When they wake up next to me with a BIG smile on their face after a night of hot steamy sex. Love it when they put on my shirts!

• Depends on the girl, sometimes with the light on, sometimes with the light off. Its a personal judement call.

• when you are mad

What Girls Said 1

• "Sweat pants, hair tied, chilling with no make up on.Thats when your the prettiest"-In Drakes words