Am I pale? Am I pale?

Mac nw10 is a bit dark and orange for me, it looked like I got a slight tan on the areas I applied the foundation.

So I'm guessing that My skin tone is somewhere between nw5-nw10 (closer to nw10, nw5 might be a bit light for me but I'm not sure cause I've never tried that shade on my skin)

So I was wondering how would you describe my skin tone? Am I super pale or just pale? (Or maybe not pale at all?)

And why does EVERYTHING looks so orange on me? They are so orange that I sometimes can't understand how people put them on their faces? It's literally orange! How can I fix that problem?

Ps: English is not my first language

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea if your pale
    I just know that I find pale extremely attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about nc or nw or whatever... can't say without a picture or a video or something.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• They look too orange on you maybe because you should be an NC10 instead of an NW10, no?

• have you tried a pink foundation?

• Welcome to #palepeopleproblems
    I don't wear foundation anymore. Just a little concealer if I need it.

• I don't wear either, but I need some coverage sometimes :) and I'm curious about my skin tone

• Honestly, I would have to see a picture.

• why don't you just put a pic of you i can't enlighten

• Because photos don't always reflect the actual color of my skin, due to the light, quality of camera (which I have a very bad one) etc. Besides I don't want to reveal myself :)

• oh okay as you like..

• You're ivory toned