Check me out and tell me what you think.... BE HONEST!

Tell me what assumptions you think of me by just looking at the photo. The more detail the better, be honest cause I don't mind. Just interested to hear a girls direct opinion.

Bio:

Australian/Italian

18 Years Old

Art Student

• Hot
  • Attractive
  • Not attractive but you seem like a cool guy to hang out with
  • Ugly
  • I'm a guy and want to see the results...
PHOTO LINK:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're cute and I would hang out with you as friends

What Girls Said 4

• i voted D, even though I wouldn't go as far as calling you ugly, more like unattractive. but C would require me to also think you look like a "cool guy to hang out with" and I just don't gather that information off of that one photo. a lot of girls often assume that the less attractive guys are nice just by looking at a picture of them... not sure why.

• I think you're cute, you don't have the traditional douchebag look so these other girls don't even give you a second glance. Sad really, but better for you in the long run. No one wants a shallow bitch anyway.

• I don't think your ugly.. I think you should try some facial hair.. I think it might make you look a little rougher and tougher..

• ur not ugly

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a guy and I would f*** your friend.

• Man, you have a pretty girl right next to you in your picture. Why not just ask her instead of getting an opinion of potentially weirdo internet users?