Please tell how can I grow my hair longer?

tell me your experiences , what did you use or your hair routine

Most Helpful Guy

• Two things if you want it long/longer. Trim only the ends every now and then, and keep your hair/scalp in a healthy condition. Simple as that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had long hair since i was 5 up until last Christmas. And i doubt there's anything specific you could do to make it grow faster. But the way i took care of my hair was: cut the tips 1-2 a year, so the oldest hair further down is removed. Shampooing my hair once, if it's extra dirty do it twice. And i used conditioner once. I never used any hair spray or even used a hairblower, and simply let my hair air dry. It stayed very soft and shiny because of this.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 7

• Step one : do not cut it
    Step two : moisturize always always
    Step three : don't wash it too much

• stop using chemicals on your hair and take a long break from heat

• I take prenatal vitamins to help my hair and nails grow, it works beautifully! I would also recommend a good hair oil to massage into your scalp after showers.

• Take biotin!

• - I used Castor Oil (not the car oil) I massaged it into my scalp and put some on my ends as well. Only do this for 10 minutes and wash it out. I did this 3 times a week and it made my hair thicker and 2 inches longer within 3 weeks.
    - I hardly use heat on my hair (which helped the growth even more ) but when I do I use heat protectant spray.

• Eat your vitamins! Biotin really helps

• -Get rid of the split ends.
    -Avoid dyeing it.
    -Scalp massage.
    -Omega 3 & biotin supplements
    -Avoid applying heat.
    -Use alcohol-free products.