Girls, I wear tights under my dresses when it's cold but I don't want a pervert to look up and see my underwear through the tights. What should I do?

Most tights are transparent and see through.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Get extremely opaque ones, they do exist!

• How about wearing spandex shorts over top of the tights?

• Yeah I might do that, do you?

• No, because I don't really worry about the looking up the dress thing, when i'm going up stairs i just make sure my dress or skirt is tight against me. (with my hands)

What Girls Said 6

• Wear shorts over the tights/pantyhose. Not real long ones, but shorter ones. you can also get pantyhose that have a black or dark color from the top to the middle of the thighs, and then are see through below. So if someone looks up your dress, they'll just see the dark color.

• keep on wearing thighs

• Wear spanx

• Like spandex over the tights?

• What reason do you wear spandex over the top of your tights for?

• Well I wear spanx to smooth out the appearance of my body, and Sometimes tights kindof have a low crotch, and when the spanx are over them it makes it so it's not low anymore.

• How would not wearing tights solve this? If you don't want anyone to possible be able to see too much, then wear pants.

• Get a thicker tights or wear skinny jeans that matches with the dress

• What about spandex shorts over the tights?

• Don't wear dresses then