Which one is a desired figure for a woman?

I am hour glass, i don't like being curvy.
My friends are like you are idiot.
They say it's a desirable figure. They want a figure like me and are always jealous.
i love rectangular figure. i don't want curves :(

• hourglass
  • Pear
  • Apple
  • Rectangular
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• Every woman has her perfect shape! It's more important to me, that she is comfortable with her body, and she isn't freaking out, when I am cuddling, toughing and loving her, thinking all kind of terrible things!! I want her to love being loved, and enjoy being together.
    Who is really 'perfect'? How many can go on and on with things they hate about themselves?
    But what if the person that loves you doesn't even notice those things? Are they really 'REAL' issues, then? Or just personal issues you need to let go of, and just be with the one that is loving you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont like to call compare this kinda things because I dont see the point, we are all different and I think that what we should look for is to become the best version of ourselves, no matter what your shape is. if u have a hourglass shape, make the most of it! rock it!
    so many women obsess about body shapes because they wish they looked different, well there's nothing u can do about it, just rock what u have, dont wish to look like someone else because thats not happening, be the best version of yourself. Being an hourglass is awesome and its beautiful, just like any other shape.
    I used to be really self conscious because I am an inverted triangle and hated it, but i've learned that there's nothing wrong with that because I can look good if i put effort into it. there's no best or worse shape, if u treat your body with love, you will look good
    Embrace what you have :)

What Guys Said 9

• I used to be into hourglass and dated mostly those initially, but I tried dating a lean kind of rectangle type with long neck, arched back, long abdomen, small breasts situated high, and found that to be my favorite body type so far.

That said, I think many guys will be into hourglass since it's very glamorized.

• Other - Inverted Triangle.

• Hourglass, but only 4% of all women in the world have the right ratios to be considered an hourglass figure.

Most women who THINK they are hourglass, are a slight pear (slightly larger hips), but still yummy. :)

• Hourglass ofc

• Hourglass is the one most people will find the most attractive.

• Rectangle has more waist and I like waist over the indented glass of hours

• Hourglass wins, hands down.

• I think you knew what the overwhelming answer would be

• Trigonal pyramidal

What Girls Said 22

• is your actual frame hourglass or is that your weight? like if you lost weight would you still be curvy? bc if you are just fluffier than you want you can always lose weight. but f thats your bone shape not much you can do to change that. but you can still be thin and have an hour glass shape. im not sure when you say thin rectangular if its the rectangle or thin you want. a plump rectangular figure would not look good. plump goes way better on hourglass. but an hour glass can be thin.

• i am average but still hourglass.
      i won't say that i am thin. i am not fat or chubby.
      may be way too thin than average American girl.
      i used to be very thin 2 years ago , but no change.
      i had curves at that time.

• thinner *

• Hourglass by far. I agree with your friends, you are an idiot. Appreciate what you have girl because many women pay to look like you and here you are crying about it instead of embracing it.

• I'm inverted triangle I guess.
    Basically, I have huge shoulders in comparison to my hips. I wish my shoulders were smaller but I also like them because they make me look even more athletic and my boyfriend loves them.
    I'd kill to be hourglass though!! Lucky you.

• I have a rectangular figure and it's no fun guys aren't into it. Yes you are an idiot love your hourglass most woman strive for that body type.

• Awe, you got the most desirable figure by accident! Too bad!!! :P

• Hourglass is best, I wish I had it lol

• I have an hour glass figure. Be thankful for it. I have two friends one is my age the other is in her 30s. There shapes are... no boobs... flat ass.. big stomach. I much rather have the shape I have. My boyfriend loves my shape. I also workout...

• It's said that hourglass is the best body type for females.
    Luckily I'm an hourglass. 😂😎

• Lmao hourglass is good. I have a small hourglass shape, not as defined as I'd like to be. We can't have everything I guess

• I'm sure there are ways to lessen your curves if you really don't like it. Excersize, diet, etc. Do what makes you happy.

• The hourglass,

I'm a pear and I'm still curvy so I don't mind though

• Hourglass and pear

• Hourglass

• Hourglass

• Skinny petite rectangle... I'd kill to have curves.

• Im a recrangle so hopefully so

• I'm gonna go with apple.

• I have an hourglass.. its not the best but hey, never had any problems

• Hourglass and I am sure you actually know that. You just want people to tell you how wonderful you likely look. You want to hear that you have the desirable figure while pretending to be modest about it.

• Whatever works for your body. People carry their weight differently. It doesn't matter what shape it js

• You are fishing for compliments obviously

• Healthy. That look look different on different people. Some are apple shaped, fit and healthy. Some are more hour glass shaped. Some are a triangle.