Do you make eye contact with girls you are interested in?

do you make eye contact with girls you are interested in?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eye contact and a smile is usually how I roll.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes I do and usually get greeted with a nasty frown or scowl back. How rude, so I have my guard up today. My go away and stay away from me mode is switched on. If any girl treats me bad today I have no problem replying back in a nasty way. Please do not judge me I get treated like I am scum so often when I am a good and kind person and I have had enough.

• i make a point to. my eyes are my best atribute they change from light green to about five different shades of blue and when you make eye contact girls don't really pay attention to anything eses in my experience

• Haha - you're right*

If I was not worried about looking like an idiot, I could stare at the eyes of the guys I like, ALL day.

I LOVE EYES & I LOVE IHS EYES IN PARTICULAR :-)

• Well yea, but we see people every day. But if we like what we see then, we will eye contact more than just once. Then to the next lvl, we'll be lookong to look at you for a responds. Seems simple enough right.

• yes ofcourse... I like a gal and I hav a long eye contact wid her whenever she is around...

What Girls Said 0