Girls, What's more appealing to you?

A.
Girls, What's more appealing to you?

B.

Bonus question: 😉
How do you feel about these legs

Why isn't anyone answering it? is it not posted yet?
How about haiy very hairy stomach and hairy arms?😞

36

Most Helpful Girl

• A. Is too feminine looking for my tastes.
    B. Is too hairy.

Really thick pubes is kinda gross for me but I'm confident there are other girls out there who love it as much as I'm grossed out by it. I don't mind a little hair but that's off the chain. Sorry if that's you.

• Where did pubes come into picture here?😞
      I disagree that there would be women who would love really thick pubes on her man. Most like it shaved down there like you do anyway.
      What's feminine in guy A?😞

• No offense. You wanted my opinion so I gave it. Otherwise you're cute. Go see a hair removal clinic and you'll come out hot.

• Someone asked me to answer this and by the time I get here, it's over. Sorry to the asker and as for this opinion (the OP) I generally agree. First guy looks too young from the hairlessness coupled with the wiry body (more wiry build, he just looks young). The second guy has a clean, fluffy mat of chest hair where you would expect, no weird poofs coming our of his nostrils or ears or something unusual. He looks better fleshed and more mature so less creepy to see him unclothed. The legs just look like legs. My guy friends all have legs like that. My dad has legs like that. All I can say is "those are mens legs". Nothing remarkable about them at all, just... legs and leggy as legs should be.

What Girls Said 35

• None of these are appealing to me. Nope, not even the second, because I'm sick of how that guy (ie. you) feels the need to keep coming back to GaG for what must be over a year now, seeking validation for his hairiness.

• Into women?😉

• No physical preference? Tall/short/muscular/skinny? No preference in this as well?

• I do have preferences but it's not like those preferences are black and white. In that I'll strictly be interested only in guys who fill those 'requirements' to a t.

• Would you grow up and accept that you're hairy? You keep posting on here asking us women about your hair and I have no idea how many times we keep telling you that the only person who cares about your hair is YOU.

• B I guess... pics of guys don't do much for me though so you asked the wrong girl to answer your question

• Oh, you are into women? But still you choose B over A , why?

• You are driving me crazy. Go see a therapist and get over your self esteem issues

• A is posing too feminine.
    B looks very similar to my husband so I choose him. LOL :)

• Forget the pose, purely based on the body and smooth skin, is A sexier and cleaner?

• Only because I please him down there... Lol if you know what I mean

And yes he did date. But apparantely Im the only one who really loves it lol

• Ya I know she you mean. So he shaves down there clean? Doesn't it feel stubbly to touch?
      Hmm no girls like super hairiness esp when it's all over belly, shoulders and back.
      Do you "like" furry shoulder, back as well?

• B , and i like hairy legs, if you don't have hairy legs i'd feel like i'm dealing with a little boy.

• A. I do not find body hair like a carpet to be appealing.

• Ya you like hairless I know
      Thanks

• You would live that condition on a man?

• That condition on* your man

• Are you asking us if we like body hair on a guy or? None of those images make me want to drop panties.

• Neither a clean bare hairless well shaped man nor a messy caveman beastly hairy man? Both are repulsive?
      Just curious what makes you drip your panties?😞

• That's much hairiness is rare and would shock you a bit initially? If you saw very hairy man shirtless then you will have a look at him in shock and disgust? be honest😃

• Well I wouldn't make a face at the guy or say anything. Just have a moment of awkward staring because I'm not used to seeing it but then move on with my life. It's not that big of a deal for me to dwell on.

• The first except from the gay pose lol

• What's gay in that pose?😞

• Okay so if a guy has those kind of hairs on his chest he isn't deserving for your love and sexual relationship?

• No he's just unattractive to me.

• First guy not my cup of tea at all, the other two pictures a more appealing but that's just me, I'm odd :-)

• You should have made the poll, but I vote A.
    The legs are ok, but kinda too hairy :P

• Means you want almost hairless guy?

• I don't mind hair on top of the head, eyebrows, eyelashes or some hair on legs and arms.

• A, but i mean every woman has their own preference. ON GAG there's only a small population of women.

• But that does reflect what women in general feel about it. And it shows women dislike it

• There's some women who don't mind it. I mean half the women who respond are between the age of 19-25. We are very vain and superficial. But i think that when you meet someone you love and theyre hairy. You overlook that

• Dint say that young girls are vain and superficial, come on. If I was a 52 year old woman even then I would have hated hairy man I don't blame young girls to hate hairiness , I feel hairiness is creepy for sure and hairlessness is clean and nice

• First guy us too hairless and kinda feminine
    Second guy is too hairy, needs to trim a bit. Trim nor shave TRIM TRIM TRIM... happy trails are nice a little chest hair is fine anything more gross idc about hairy legs indifferent honestly

• Nah either choose A or B as he is 😉
      No trim anything. And more hairy legs than those?

• It is a turn off

• lol lol lol

• A mix of the two. I also like those legs, even though it's kinda hard to estimate exactly how much hair is on it considering it's a black and white photo

• Like the legs and thighs hairs in that pic? Isn't it hairy?
      And oh, purely in A or B , you prefer A? Because he is cleaner and tidier?

• I prefer A. The legs are fine.

• Okay , hairs are creepy?

• The hair is ok. Honestly neither guy is my style. G
      Guy b has a nicer face, guy A I like his body.

• A looks better. i dont like B. I have no problem with body hair but the hair looks bad.. And last pic's just fine. Would've been better to see the hair in a coloured pic though.

• You don't have problems with body hair but hair looks bad? I didn't get that 😞
      Since you choose A it mean you don't like B beof his extra chest hairs.
      Leg pic in colour, why?

• Yeah okay i dont like thick hair like the second guy..
      And no i dont think that he should wax it. Waxing hurts like hell and he might be even less attractive with no hair than having some hair.

• So what should a guy do if he is unfortunately really hairy? He can't get fine fuzzy hairs , it's not possible. Either he will wax n shave or leave them. Waxing shaving will give hairlessness and then stubbly regrowth bit it still won't make the hairs sparse and fine.😞

• Honestly, hair doesn't bother me at all. My partner is on the hairier side and it's never turned me off. I think I'd be less attracted to a guy who was waxed or had practically no hair, but that's just my own opinion :) I prefer guys like my partner, with hair haha.

• He has less hairs than the guy shown in the second pic?

• Okay nice. Jut one more thing, the guys upper chest hair will obviously be poking out and be visible from top button of the shirt or t shirt, so wouldn't it look really icky and spoil the look of the clothes?

• Not at all (my opinion) but I guess other women could disagree XD

• Out of those, I like A better but I like those legs a lot.

• Like those last legs a "lot" ? Those legs and thighs have hairs , still you like them a lot? Buy you hatr very chest and belly?

• So these legs are mere %tolerable" for sake of love for the guy but in general look awful and gross?

• That's obviously what you want to hear so yeah sure

• I don't like the first, don't mind the second. The legs are totally fine.

• Best is something in middle of first and second? The second guy has thick abnormal hairs and those are insecure, agree? Imagine him having similar hairs all over his belly and even hairy shoulders?😞

• Not bothered by REALLY hairiness?
      Would it be okay for B to wear shirt and have those thick hairs poking out and be visible?😞

• Omg I feel like I've answered this question a 100 times, the hairiness does not bother me that much!!! And you can ask this question 100 different times in different ways, but I guarantee the results are going to stay the same.
      Clearly the only person your body hair is bothering is you. If you have self esteem issues, see someone about it.
      And also, stop PM'ing me links to questions.

• I don't mind a man that has a hairy chest. He is showing off his manliness, if that is what makes him feel more comfortable.

• Um the guy in the first pic looks way too young for me so number two. Hairy legs on men is more natural than on women. But I wouldn't want to have them rub up on me if they weren't soft

• Lol, you aren't too old as well anyway😉
      Forget his Age or pose, is he more cleaner and sexier because he is hairless?

• Hairless can be better in more ways yes.

• No hair on the chest. That's like a deal breaker for me.

• Deal breaker? 😭😭😭😞😞 Oh :/
      Hairy arms and legs are ok?

• I already gave you my answer

• I don't really mind, hairy or not. It's the personality that matters most I think :p

• If guy B has equally hairy belly and back?

• How about when those thick coarse hairs poke out and are visible from the top shirt button? spoils the look , agree?

• It's a simple fix, if you don't like it that much, shave. You're not the one saving up for plastic surgery. You just need to save for a razor

• A and I like the legs

• B. the first one reminds me of a little boy that hasn't reached puberty yet. and i LOVE hairy legs. like hair all over. i just find it manly. maybe im the small percentage who likes that lol.

• Nothing

• Nothing? 😞 What so?

• That first guy.

• A is better, the legs are a bit hairy but ok

• A AND B

• Means?
      You have no preference at all? You have no problem with excess chest and belly hairs?

• That's nice way of thinking😃

• I think B is amazing ,

the legs are normal , men legs !

• Legs are normal? Lol okay. Hey so you think it's ok to have that much of overly hairy chest?
      How about this legs?

67.media.tumblr.com/.../...eK4V11ru9mp2o3_1280.jpg

• YES totally true

• Oh okay 😞

• More from Girls
    5