Girls, is long-medium length hair professional for a male lawyer?

Ok. I am one of those guys who look better with longish hair (medium length-fringe hair). I tried short hair and I look hideous with it. I also study law which makes it a hassle, because (apparently) there is a dress code for lawyers and the hairstyle also comes into that. Any recomendations, suggestions?

thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know the dress code for lawyers, but this hairstyle still looks professional.
    hairstyleonpoint.com/.../wavy-hair-10.jpg

• multumesc! :) I don't exactly have this kind of hair but I will have it styled soon! :D
      p. s. I've been to Romania like a million times ;) Love your country

• You're welcome. :)
      You can look up for straight hair too. I searched for wavy hair, since the likelyhood of someone having wavy or curly hair is higher than having straight hair.
      Good, because I hate this country. 😂

• Absolutely not. Go to a salon or barber shop and talk with the hairdresser about finding a flattering short cut.

• As long as it's well kept and tied back, you should be fine. The problem comes when it's left untidy and unprofessional.

• I don't like long hair on men

• Tie it back?

What Guys Said 0