Do you find cursing unattractive in a female?

The other day I was talking to one of my guy friends when he told me that I would be really hot if I didn't curse.This made me think. I have noticed recently that I have filled my vocabulary with a rather excessive amount of curse words. So guy is that kind of a turnoff or just plain unattractive ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not very "lady-like" IMO... If she does every once in a while, I don't care, but a lot of swearing is unattractive.

What Guys Said 4

• Sort of yes, but not a HUGE deal. Like if every other word is curseing then yeah it's sort of a turn off. But I wouldn't notice if it's every so often. When I think of women, I think of sweet and clean. So just like girls burping or passing gas is unattractive, so can be cursing.

• haha interesting I make fun of my one of close friends because she sounds ridiculous when she swears. I wouldn't say its a turnoff, and I don't really have a problem with it, but there can be a limit where it justs gets pointless, swear are just words with a lot of emotion, we just use them so much they lose it.

• yes if its excessive...I was friends with a really hot chick and she rarely cuassed but it was amusing and kinda cute when she did...cause it was at the "right" moments

• excessive cursing isn't really attractive, especially if it's combined with loudness. on that note, someone who doesn't curse at all is either very composed and calm (attractive) or very timid (not as a attractive)

then again, guys who swear more than I do will probably want a girl more like you

What Girls Said 2

• I curse a fair amount. I know that it bothers some guys, but I really don't care. I think there's a strong correlation between being bothered by a woman cursing and wanting to control her every move. So f*** being attractive to those guys, I never wanted them anyway.

I feel like I should mention that there's also a type of guy who doesn't like it, but isn't controlling. He's typically straight-laced and usually pretty religious. I don't have any particular venom towards those dudes, but I've never been looking to attract them either. They're too boring & too uptight for me. So I guess the end result is the same. I really don't care if they're bothered.

• if you curse like a trucker you come off trashy