How Much will this cost?

How Much will this cost?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot!
    Not sure since it all depends on where you live and who you see for the tattoo - but yeah... a lot.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Me being a non tattoo artist, who has never had a tattoo himself would say it's between 50 or 100 bucks per hour, depending on where you go

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on where you live and what tattooist you go to. Will vary. Some places will charge by the hour, some will charge for the piece in one lump sum.

0|0
    0|0
    • in my country they charge by the hour say about 75-150 each hour
      but i have no idea how much time it will take for him to make this, this is why i asked

• It's probably a good 6-8 hours by a seasoned tattooist. I say that because it's all line work and shading and no colour.

• depends on where you go. If you got to a highly rated place. With good recommendations then about $800-900. Ya but depends where you live and who you want to go to. Trusted, highly rated, so on so forth. But that's how much it would be where i live.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is probably a $1,000 tattoo easily. It will probably take 8 hours or so and they normally charge a lot per hour then of course the size..

0|0
    0|0
  • Thousands. That's big and detailed

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Dang son, That's dope tattoo and 700-800

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the arm that was gonna get tattooed on😂
    I'd say the better sort of a G

0|0