I'm so insecure about my face shape?

I began to realize that my face is the shape of a potato :( my forehead is small and at the part of my eyes it gets wider like a potato , so I am really insecure about it, what should I do about it. please help me

Most Helpful Guy

• The right haircut fixes everything. I believe what you're referring to as a “potato" shaped face is really a pear shaped/triangle shaped face. So here's what you need to know:
    Pear Face Shape:
    - Narrow Forehead
    - Widest at the jaw line.

This shape is unusual and rare. Its all about balancing the narrow forehead and the wide jaw. Bangs are the easiest way to achieve this. Off centre partings also work. Once you balance the forehead with the jawline then you only need to follow a hairstyle to suit a square face and what have we already learnt about square shape - we want to soften and lengthen it.

Hope that helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pictures or it's hard to know what you're talking about

What Guys Said 4

• I don't really think anyone can help you. All you can do is just except it and move on from it. I'm really insecure about my hair. So I know how you feel. I've realized that the only way to get over it is to just except it. I'm really struggling to do that though :-(

• :( but whats wrong with your hair?

• It doesn't look like any other strand. I'm of mixed descent. And it just looks really dry and weird :-(

• 100% overthinking.

• Well you could always send a picture through so we all can do a brief analysis. Although right now I couldn't tell you what it is, maybe your eating too many potatoes and its some form of an allergic reaction, you never know. Try find a guy who's obsessed with potatoes...

• lol I don't know if u were sarcastic but that's funny ty

What Girls Said 0