How are these swimsuits? are they bad?(I'm fat)?

How are these swimsuits?are they bad?(I'm fat)?

I'm fat so I want to wear that kind of swimsuit are they bad? or good?

• They are good
  • They are bad

Most Helpful Guy

• i mean there´s not a lot that looks nice if you´re fat but i guess you can´t really go wrong with those.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear whatever makes you comfortable sweetheart! I am also fat, and happy with my body despite butthead people bullying me, I have learnt their opinion doesn't matter - they don't really care about me. I bought a two piece bikini from forever21+ last year, and another this year, and I love them to death. I used to wear those types of bathing suits too because that's just what I was comfortable in, but now I'm comfortable in bikinis - high waisted ones. Maybe one day I will be comfortable in hipster bikini bottoms, but I am not focused on what other people find attractive, only what I am comfortable wearing and like on my body.

You are beautiful, all bodies are beautiful! Wear what you are comfortable wearing.

• thank you
      That's what I'm thinking I can't feel comfortable in another swimsuits maybe next year I will but not right now

What Guys Said 7

• They aren't very attractive and there is not much you can do to disguise fat when you go to the beach. However, they are probably a better option than a one piece or a bikini.

• They're hot

• These are absolutely alright... But if you can manage to knock off a couple of kilos, you'd really have much more swimsuits to choose from. If you are really that conscious of how you look, that is...

• they r good tbh

• Everything's bad for u if u fat OP

• Don't listen to him

• I asked ıf ıt is bad or good not how to live ıf I'm fat

• And i told u everything's bad if you fat not how to live ur life lol

• na not on a fat chik

• Probably they'll look good on you

What Girls Said 21

• Wanna know if you're beach body ready? You go to the beach.

If you want to go to the beach then go to the beach. The end :)

They're nice suites.

• Fat is different from obese or overweight. I bet what you consider fat isn't fat at all. You're probably average
    But either way, I've never seen an obese person in a swimsuit, and I never want to. Overweight is fine with tankinis and maybe that "dress" above. If you're overweight, anything that covers the stomach is good. However, if you're obese... Don't try. It won't look good.

• Sweetheart. You wanna rock this do it. You wanna rock a bikini do it. You can rock any kind that you want.

• They're not too attractive but as long as you wanna wear em and would feel better in them rather than a bikini I say go for it.

• They are.. Interesting, though I'm not sure if the skirt detail would actually flatter your figure if you're already overweight. I'd probably go with something like a classic swimsuit, monokini or a bikini with high waisted bottoms instead.

• They are not looking good on me ı have a fat belly so these are the best for me

• well if they are what you wanna go for, get those

• Your total body shape is also important, not just the fact that you are fat. How are your shoulders compared to your hips? That will determine how straight the suit will fall and look.

• I have a pear body type and a fat belly

• With a pear body the skirt part will become even wider, so if you have small shoulders, I would not go for it. I think a one piece swimming suit will be better. Look for a drawing that will make you longer; so your hips look more tiny and if possible give the impression your shoulders are wider.

• ı will consider this thank you

• I don't think they're cute but maybe they'll look a lot better on you than they do on those girls modeling them

• Okay, i've heard so many girls who said, "I'm fat"
    But, a lot of time... They're not, but what they really are is STINKING BEAUTIFUL.
    You'll look great if you strike up that confidence!
    (>w<) b!

• I think you should see them on a plus sized model first before making a decision.

• I'm not as fat as a plus size model and not as slim as these girls too but I have seen these on plus size models and I still like it for my body

• Then I guess you can go for it then

• Very bad

• I'm afraid they aren't that good for real swimming.

• They don't look like swimsuits at all, but they're hella pretty. Especially the red one.

• Im sure they'll look nice on you. Keep your self confidence high girl!

• Your not fat, your a full figured curvy voluptuous woman and be proud

• If your fat they won't look good on you

• why? what else can I wear?

• I love this type of swimsuit, I think they look retro and sexy.

• Get a high wasted bikini they look hot on everyone

• I think that you should wear whatever you want to! 😊

• I personally don't prefer swimsuits like these but if it makes you feel more comfortable then who cares how they look.

• The second one is good
    Red might be too eye catching

• ı put them as example I wouldn't wear a red swimsuit :D

• I think they are okey, maybe not the prettiest ones. But I think there is nothing bad with cover in a little more if you aren't very slim. Nothing bad with covering a slim body either. Just see what you feel best in. :) go girl