Do you think girls who wear yoga pants in public are trashy?

First of all, there is nothing worse than a fat chick in yoga pants. Second of all, girls who wear yoga pants in public are trashy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leggings too. I'm sorry, but if I can see the line of a girls panties through her "pants" it's too thin for public unless it's the gym or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think girls who wear yoga pants are "Trashy." A girl should be allowed to wear whatever she wants without having someone through a negative label at her. I don't judge how trashy a girl is by how she dresses; I judge them on their actions.

What Girls Said 18

• I don't think so, unless they're super tight and you can see camel toe. But my yoga pants are loose, comfortable, and I regularly wear them when I work out.

• Okay you really lost me with the bad grammar. Were those reasons an argument for your discussion or was it just your personal preference?
    I think you're being highly dramatic when you saying nothing is worse than a "fat chick in yoga pants" first off I advise that you refer to humans, specifically females instead of an infant chicken.
    I fail to understand what you think about wearing yoga pants is trashy. They are comfortable, allow for maximum movement and most of the material they're made from allows for any sort of liquid (e. g sweat) to be removed from the skin.
    I don't wear yoga pants in public with the exception of athletic activities however I feel like the argument you're making is rather bigoted. If you're concerned about the tightness of the fabric, I fail to understand why you aren't complaining about shorts. They are in fact more revealing as they actually show skin however you aren't complaining about those now are you.
    Many males seem comfortable wearing tight shirts (also known as muscle shirts) or even no shirt at all in public. In fact, most muscle shirts are made from the same material as yoga pants but of course their isn't an argument for muscle shirts being declared as trashy either.
    If I were of different personality, perhaps similar to yours, I could say "There is nothing worse than a fat dude in a muscle shirt." But I don't because I don't possess such a personality and have respect for those of wider statures.
    Your argument is invalid in my opinion and I think you should have some supporting details to your claim besides your biased personally preference.

• I don't care. I think yoga pants can be non-figure flattering if you have even the slightest fat. It just looks better on skinny girls to me, but that's just my opinion. That's why I don't wear them in public, only at home. I don't feel comfortable showing all bumps in the wrong places, but my butt looks huge in them. haha

• Or traveling. That's usually when I wear them. It's so much more comfortable to fly or go on long car trips in clothes that move with you. Plus, then you don't set off the metal detector at the airport. I'm already under enough suspicion.

• Well fuck you to. Does this look like Pakistan buddy? I'll wear what I want

• Trashy is not the word to describe them. They may not be the most modest, but they aren't trashy.

• No ofcourse not. They're covering themselves up, unlike most girls. (I still don't believe those are trashy, but ok.) I do agree people should dress for their body type, and fat girls always have rolls when wearing something tight..

• I think you're wrong on both counts. I think yoga pants that fit well flatter every body type, regardless of where they're worn.

• lol. i guess i'm the trashiest girl in the world,

• No I don't think they are trashy, people should be able to wear whatever they want. And this goes to anyone and everyone. Just remember it's not your body. And there are worse things they could be wearing

• I don't believe being trashy lies in a persons external appearance.

• Personally, I think ignorant dumbasses who choose to run their mouth because they speak out of their asses should be banned. But here you are. Seriously though, what is it to you? The world has bigger problems. Don't like it, don't look.

• I don't think so.

• Nope, i wear yoga pants and they are really comfy.

• And why is this exactly?

• There's nothing worse than ANYONE in yoga pants. Unless they're doing yoga of course lol

• And your entitled to that opinion. DOn't date or befriend those girls then.

I don't feel that way. I feel if your comfortable that way then go for it. You shouldn't be uncomfortable because someone else may find it trashy. Someone will always disprove of the way you look, live or act... as long as it works for you then their opinion doesn't have to matter or effect you just move along and find someone who sees you for all you are and aspire to be.

• absolutely...

unless there is something long over it

What Guys Said 9

• I think a law should be enacted requiring mandatory spleen removal.

• Fat chick on yoga pants? Lol ! Tbh no I don't it's not exactly casual wear but if there going to or been to a gym then that's fine

• Lmao hell no, that's hot

• That solely depends on her figure, to be honest. If she has nice thighs and a bubble butt it can look really hot, obviously. If she's overweight it does look trashy indeed.

• i dont care, im not into these girls mainly.

• Just about as trashy as possible.

• I think they are too lazy if they can't change into regular pants.

• I don't really like yoga pants to be honest.

• Doesn't bother me