Green eyes on a brown/black haired girl?

I know it's no surprise to see a white girl with green eyes - but what do guys think of girls who have brown/black hair and have green eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dark brown hair + Green eyes + Good physique + A reasonable tan = A reason for me to get her number.. lol

In all seriousness, you don't run into that girl too often. If I crossed paths with her, I'd probably gawk at her eyes and flirt with her about them in a playful mood. It's a good combo to have

~ ArtistBBoy

• Haha! what do you mean by "good physique" ?

I have green eyes and dark brown hair and it seems like people are shocked that I am not a blonde or something...

• I agree Here4you.. A great smile is ALWAYS a benefit :) Thanks man

• Great minds think alike much?

What Guys Said 2

• They're fine I guess, I've never cared what color a girls eyes/hair was.

• Ouch guys must check you out all the time

sounds awesome!

it would be the icing on the cake if she had a killer smile too

• Haha yeah I do get checked out quite a bit and I've been told I have a great smile.

But it gets kind of creepy to be walking down the street and having random guys who pass you by look at you like this: O______________________________________O

and sometimes I feel like that's the ONLY thing people see in me..

• Lol gotcha

well I would just take it as that the guys are in awe of your beauty (:

but why do you say sometimes you feel that's the only thing people see in you

• Haha nevermind it, I think I was just overthinking things :P

What Girls Said 2

• What nationality are you?

• I'm from the middle east

• Wow that sounds really pretty. Very exotic.

• Haha what do you mean by very exotic? I never really understand people when they say that :P

• It depends on what the rest of your face is like. The combo is cute, but not every brown hair green eyed girl is.

• Agreed again ^_^ +1

• Thank you both :)