Girls, bra straps showing?

ladies what are your thoughts bra straps showing - is it ok or racy? Would you do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it can be racy & okay. Also, I think it depends on where your going, like in school, weddings, & church it can be seen as racy but casual occasions its okay. Overall, its hard sometimes to not show your bra straps due to certain shirts. Like if u don't have a strapless bra & ur wearing a strapless shirt u will have to wear a jacket to cover ur bra straps or if the shirt is cut a certain way it's hard too. Haha thats why they make different bras & little tools to help fix the problem :) Some people just don't care if their bra straps show, so it's also up to the individual person. From a guy perspective, do u find it racy or ok? I'm just curious. :)

What Girls Said 32

• Oh my god, the strap of a bra? How offensive!

... Literally I don't get what the big deal is. It isn't like your hooters are out, it's a strap.

• i dont c what the big deal is...

• Have you seen bustier tops dude?
    cdna.lystit.com/.../...ct-1-7841732-082796553.jpeg

They're like a bra and top in one

• I don't get why some people think it's "racy". Are people surprised that women wear bras? I don't think so. I get very annoyed when people try and cover mine up when they happen to be visible. If you have a problem with women wearing bras then that's your problem not mine, leave my clothes alone.

• i buy bras that i really like the color shade tone of, with the understanding the trap might show. so if it does i dont mind. i jut get a peak at a nice color. it a strap i dont see how it racy though im sure it may be seen as such by some. aso many bra are warn by themselves. sports bra yoga bras... so its silly to suddenly care about a strap. plus many bras are made for the purpose of wearing under clothes somewhat translucent. as far as im concerned as long as its covering my breasts its just clothing.

• I dont really care, it's a fucking strap. its gonna happen especially in tank tops.

• It doesn't bother me at all unless it's with off-shoulder/halterless tops bc then it just looks tacky..

• It's not that racy. I have boobs, I wear bras to hold them, sometimes the strap shows. Whoop big deal.

• I don't consider it racy. sometimes you just can't help it. In the instances where they may show but not appropriate, I usually try to wear strapless.

• I don't get why people are so against them and think they look trashy. I don't think anything of them.

• I don't understand the question. Do you mean letting them show on a sleeveless shirt? Or let them fall on the sleeves of the t-shirt?

Either way, I don't see the big deal. I have DD boobs and they need to be held up. Deal with it.

• Not even bordering on close to racy--I do it all the time. Its not like people don't know that I wear one.

• I never really worry about my bra showing, I wear pretty bras so they're almost a fashion accessory with my wardrobe.

• I don't think it's racy. I think that in the majority of cases, you have a woman with large breasts that needs to be wearing a bra on a hot day, so she's wearing a tank top. Girl, don't die of heat stroke. Or you have like off the shoulder tops. Strapless bras don't work if you have anything more than a C cup.

• That means we have boobs dude

• Pshhh nowadays girls are wearing bra as tops so I think a step is fine lol

• I personally wouldn't do it, I'm more of a prude than most (the most revealing thing I've ever worn is shorts that went down to my knees and a sleeveless shirt). I don't judge those who do reveal their bra strap it just isn't my preference.

• I personally wouldn't care unless they're hanging down the side of your arm.. That's just strange. Other than that, it's just a bra ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who cares

• Stop sexualizing bra straps.

• I don't care.

• It is okay

• I don't care. I see no problem with it.

• Well I don't really care, because the only reason we wear bras is because some guy wanted to invent a perky boob thing.. But if it's "part of an outfit" i hate it.

• If I can help it, I try to wear strapless bras with dresses and shirts that require it, but if my bra straps do show, I don't take it as that big of deal. It's after all, an article of clothing.

• Lol what's the big deal.

• I don't care

• I used to worry about when I was 10-12, and then I turned 13 and I could care less...

• No i dont let them show

• Yeah, why not

• It's unintentionally and no big deal.

• More from Girls
    2