Long nails - how do you deal with it?

So I had a business trip the last couple weeks and didn't realize how long my fingernails had gotten (for me, at least). I meant to stop by a CVS or something and get nail clippers but I didn't. And the last day or two of the trip and especially today at work, it drove me crazy! It clicked up against my phone when I was trying to text - on the keys of the keyboard on my laptop. Whenever I needed to use my fingers, there they were. I honestly couldn't wait to get home and clip them.

And compared to most girls, I'm sure they really weren't that long. So how do you guys and gals do it? Do you just get used to it? Just another sacrifice you make for style?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just think accuracy isn't a big deal for girls with long nails.
    That said, ewwww cut your nails bro. It's just disgusting on a guy. One of the first things a woman pays attention to is the guy's hands. So go figure...

• It was literally the first thing I did when I got home. I don't think they were girly long - my girlfriend didn't say anything if she noticed. But it's probably as long as they've been in as long as Iong as I can remember.

What Girls Said 5

• I actually prefer long nails since I'm so used to having them it hurts my fingertips when I have to trim them down.

I also took piano lessons as a kid and I could never have long nails so now I'm like woooo! long nails~

• Yeah it's just something to get used to and the fact that it makes nails look better makes it worth it

• You cut them

• No. i will cut my nails anytime i see them getting to an undesirable lenght and always walk with a clipper in your computer bag and car.

• Use artificial nails

What Guys Said 0