Girls, When you're wearing something short or revealing, do become self-conscious about people watching you in a sexual way? Do you like the feeling?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It's more of a combination; If I wear red lipstick, tight clothes and heels then yes that is for a sexual vibe as I am conforming.

But me going bra-less with a crop top and wrap skirt with a slit down the front is just being comfortable in my own skin.
    I have no problem with people seeing my nipples or anything like that. Its natural.

I love being a sexual being - I just hate the judgmental looks mainly from WOMEN. And cat-callers who are doing it for ego instead of truly appreciating the feminine divine.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Yes and I love the feeling

0|3
    0|0
  • I feel like I'm being judged for dressing too slutty or something, which sucks because I feel beautiful before I leave the house and as soon as someone looks at me I shrivel up a bit. It kinda just makes me wanna hide or wrap a blanket around myself for the rest of the day.

1|1
    0|0
    • I sometimes feel guys are trying to look up my skirt or dress or legholes!!

• I don't pay much attention to it, I just try to make sure no one can see my ass.
    And no I don't, not unless I'm purposefully doing it for my boyfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • I choose to respect myself enough to dress modestly. If someone is going to like me, I would rather them like me for who I am not because they are attracted to my anatomy. Classy is always better than trashy. 💁🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, that's why I don't like it that much...
    But sometimes, especially when it's hot outsied, you have no choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha yes and I love the attention!

0|2
    0|0
  • Catfish

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes so I don't put myself in that position

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I tried it a couple of times but have always had just an awful night so I stay far away from that... I don't even dress up to go out friends any more. I wear tee shirts to the bar.

0|0
    0|0