Do you like the dress? Do you think it looks too lingerie-ish?

• I like it
  • I don't like it

Most Helpful Girl

• Like oit, but you are correct. Its looks a bit too lingerie. So I would not wear it in public, only somewhere at home to seduce a partner.

What Guys Said 7

• Afraid I don't like it so much. Not a fan of that kind of frilly stuff going on at the bottom, and the low slit. I love that kind of sexy slit thing that shows some leg, but that barely rises above her knee.

It's also one of those that taper below the breast rather than at the waistline (at least with the skinny model there). I think for most guys, it's so important to taper a little bit lower towards the waist (think corset as extreme example).

• funny i think this model looks horrible in it but i do think it could look really good on a girl

• I don't like it because I don't like the open back

• Not my speed

• I like it!

• No, I wouldn't say it's too lingerieish

• nice dress.

What Girls Said 16

• It looks like a night gown.

• Looks too much like nightwear for me.

• I don't like it as a dress because it looks like a slip. But I like it as a slip/lingerie.
    I think if someone with more curves wore this, it would look pretty nice. But still like lingerie.

• It looks like a nightie.

• hmmmm nah not a fan of that dress

• Looks cheap + like lingerie.

• I dont like it, it's kinda too plain and boring. looks more like a nightgown than a dress

• Yeah, looks like something you'd wear to bed. Kinda tacky to wear outside.

• I don't like it. It looks like a nightie.

• I don't know it looks too drab. If it was shorter and possibly more lace then I would say it looks lingerieish, however there was that trend last year with styling lingerie as a casual look, involving the use of a leather jacket (for example), over it, "casualfying it up".

• It looks like a nightie/slip that's really cheap and tacky.
    Definitely not my thing lol

• I like the general style and I'm not anti-lingerie-ish dresses, on the opposite! But maybe this one in the shape is a bit too long and looks a bit like a pyjama?

• It's lacking shape and anyone with some cubes would be falling out the top.

• Very 90s

• I like it.

• I don't like it and I wouldn't wear it. It's not a bad dress or anything, it's just not my style