What should Vishna wear on her date tonight?

Hi guys, tonight my boyfriend, mother, and I are going to the movies. I'm calling it a family bonding date. What should I wear? :)

I like looking put together but not over the top. Shoes will be sandals, comfy but cute.

Hair will be loose and curly.

Make up, a light smokey eye and a matte lip.

• Simple black and white striped dressWhat should Vishna wear on her date tonight?
  • A red pencil skirt and blouseWhat should Vishna wear on her date tonight?
  • Or this skirt (I own thisssss) and a fitted top (not the top in picture)What should Vishna wear on her date tonight?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• 2|0
  • I say C, go with the seasonal look! That skirt is cute. :)

• What's color is your hair? See the black girl picture with black hair it goes really well together. So think of what color go well with you

• Definitely the skirt!!

• The dresses in the pics look very nice. Just try and avoid anything with too much poop on it.

• A, as the blouse in B is hedious. If you change the blouse maybe, but I think A still looks better.

• Too bad i can't se what you actually look like so i could really find you something good ;)

but of the ones you listed though I liked B the best

• The first one i pick. Its elegant. The last if you wanna let the years show XD

• I chose A, tbh they all seem over the top for just a movie date.

• Red pencil skirt and blouse. Red's my fav. color, so, im biased in my decision

What Girls Said 7

• the first outfit!!!
    have a nice date

• go for the first one Vishna!!!

and have fun on your date :)

• Pencil. Skirts. All. Day. Every. Day.

• I'd pick the dress, because pencil skirts seem kinda uncomfortable for the cinema.

• You're getting mhg because I ended up wearing a skirt and cardigan and haha, you're right. It will not be worn there again.

• something similar has happened to me too, to dress up for cinema and feel weird because nobody else was dressed up

• The 3rd one because it looks nice but you wouldn't look over dressed.

• I'd wear the first one

• The third one looks really nice and you won't be overdressed. I like the first one but it's white and you have to be on guard all the time to make sure you don't get it dirty.