What should Vishna wear on her date tonight?

Hi guys, tonight my boyfriend, mother, and I are going to the movies. I'm calling it a family bonding date. What should I wear? :)

I like looking put together but not over the top. Shoes will be sandals, comfy but cute.

Hair will be loose and curly.

Make up, a light smokey eye and a matte lip.

• Simple black and white striped dressWhat should Vishna wear on her date tonight?
    57% (13)52% (11)55% (24)Vote
  • A red pencil skirt and blouseWhat should Vishna wear on her date tonight?
    26% (6)38% (8)32% (14)Vote
  • Or this skirt (I own thisssss) and a fitted top (not the top in picture)What should Vishna wear on her date tonight?
    17% (4)10% (2)13% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
8|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• 2|0
    0|0
  • I say C, go with the seasonal look! That skirt is cute. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • What's color is your hair? See the black girl picture with black hair it goes really well together. So think of what color go well with you

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the skirt!!

1|0
    0|0
  • The dresses in the pics look very nice. Just try and avoid anything with too much poop on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • A, as the blouse in B is hedious. If you change the blouse maybe, but I think A still looks better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too bad i can't se what you actually look like so i could really find you something good ;)

but of the ones you listed though I liked B the best

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one i pick. Its elegant. The last if you wanna let the years show XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose A, tbh they all seem over the top for just a movie date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red pencil skirt and blouse. Red's my fav. color, so, im biased in my decision

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• the first outfit!!!
    have a nice date

1|0
    0|0
  • go for the first one Vishna!!!

and have fun on your date :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Pencil. Skirts. All. Day. Every. Day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd pick the dress, because pencil skirts seem kinda uncomfortable for the cinema.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're getting mhg because I ended up wearing a skirt and cardigan and haha, you're right. It will not be worn there again.

• something similar has happened to me too, to dress up for cinema and feel weird because nobody else was dressed up

• The 3rd one because it looks nice but you wouldn't look over dressed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear the first one

0|0
    0|0
  • The third one looks really nice and you won't be overdressed. I like the first one but it's white and you have to be on guard all the time to make sure you don't get it dirty.

0|0
    0|0