Do you find tattoos attractive?

Do you find tattoos attractive?
I honestly love tattoos and this is my half sleeve I just started two weeks ago, it'll be done in a few more sessions.

• Yes
  • No
  • Doesn't matter

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yea I have two of em and getting one next week

What Girls Said 13

• Yeahh but they have to be on the right body type.

If a guy is skinny with tats, it does nothing for me.

• Tattoos adds an extra bonus of attractiveness to me tbh 😍
    Have one myself :)

• Yes tattoos are very sexy!!! 😍

• YAASSSSSS!!! Not all of the tattoos in the world, obviously. But in general they do appeal to me, yes.

• It's really not my thing

• Sometimes. On a certain body. I like tattoos that have meaning and that are done tastefully.

Yours just gives me a headache.

• not really. But maybe a small one is ok

• I've never considered them a deal-breaker. I don't have any myself, but Scott has one.

• Fuck yes

• I love tattoos on a man, so sexy! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Absolutely. I have a bunch myself

• It doesn't matter. :)

• Not particularly, but some look pretty cool.

What Guys Said 8

• I would encourage intelligent young people to become dermatologists and specialize in removing tattoos. Ten to twenty years from now, dermatologists will be making a fortune removing the tattoos that older and wiser people have decided were mistakes.

Perhaps you can't fathom ever deciding that your tattoo is a mistake. That doesn't mean that you will always love your tattoo; it only means that you can't imagine your opinion changing. When you have lived long enough, you will realize that you have already changed your opinion on some matters and you will be less confident in making statements like, "I'll always love my tattoos."

• Long ago I dated a girl who owned a club. The patrons there warned me when she sat next to me that she was like a preying mantis, using men for her sexual desires and then moving on to the next victim. I was like, "I want to be used!"

She had the most exotic tattoo on her back and would wear these black dresses which always had a slit to show off her tattoo. I found it incredibly sexy.

The closest picture I can find for her figure/tattoo is this:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e757feb684.jpg

Though she was a bit more of a narrow figure around the torso area.

I barely remember her face. Her tattoo, however, is burned into my mind. She had the most beautiful back, shoulders, neck.

• After one night with her, she never returned my calls -- but I still remember her tattoo.

• No I don't like it on you. Sorry dude.

• Not on women. Perhaps something small and tasteful, but generally it's like putting a bumper sticker on a Corvette. And it's been my experience that women get tattoos to display their emotional damage to the world.

• Yes very attractive 😛

• Yeah they can look good on girls if done well, but I do find having too many unattractive.

• No, i don't.

• Yeah but only if it suites you.