Do you notice mild acne? Does it gross you out? or does only severe acne disgust you?

I have mild acne sort of like these 2 girls : Do you notice mild acne? Does it gross you out? or does only severe acne disgust you?

Does that still disgust you? Or does it have to be severe acne for you to notice and be disgusted?
This is what severe acne looks like and i'm glad i don't have it that severe but just look :

I'm just curious , does mild acne still gross you out or does only severe acne disgust you?

• Yes, i still notice mild acne. I am still disgusted by it and i will not date anyone with pimples on their face
  • No, i don't really notice mild acne , i only notice severe, very red huge acne. I'd consider dating someone with mild acne
Oh and be honest!! If you're truly disgusted by even a couple of pimples on someones face then, say it! I'd rather know the truth

Most Helpful Guy

• I noticed it. I don't know thats still a lot of acne. Should get that checked out by a dermatologist

Most Helpful Girl

• I have "mild." acne I suppose. Most of the time it doesn't come to heads, just stays huge and red, I've learnt that's cystic acne caused by hormones, so that's a bitch. It doesn't bother me though appearance wise. I don't think I'm ugly because of it, it only bothers me because it's painful as heck! I notice acne on other people, but I don't think it's ugly. It's no different from noticing their freckles, or beauty marks. I notice it, it doesn't take anyway from how beautiful a girl is. I have had crushes on girls with acne, and I would no doubt date one with acne. Chances are the girl I fall in love with and marry will have acne some point or another while we are together, and I'll think she is gorgeous.

• Aww. I hope to find a girl like you one day that's cute

• It's mostly dry

• For you I would suggest this: From lush. com get - dark angels cleanser, and celestial moisturizer. And from pretty much any drug store or grocery store get - Dickinsons enhanced witch hazel hydrating toner.

Twice a week wash your face with the dark angels, after you clean with it, pat on some of the witch hazel toner, and then apply the moisturizer.

If the lush stuff is too expensive, then just get the toner (it's only five dollars.) but you'll really benefit from a exfoliating cleanser, and moisturizer and I suggest lush because it's all natural, vegan, handmade, and has really helped with my acne. The witch hazel will help a lot on it's own too, pat it on in the morning, and before bed. I also keep a spray bottle of it with me to spray on my face with it feels gross during the day.

some dickinsons enhanced witch hazel hydrating toner.

What Guys Said 9

• I notice mild acne. I notice all flaws in others because I'm so self conscious that I empathize with other people's possible sources of self-consciousness.
    But yeah I don't care about mild acne. A girl can still be pretty.

• Of course I'll notice
    But mild acne isn't a deal breaker by any means

• ... I do notice it and wish they'd pop the whiteheads, but I accept it as a fact of life.

This is not portrayed in any of your options so I voted A).

• Yeah of course I notice, but it's not really a big deal. It's just a acne

• I thought acne was seen as a big deal. I see my friends complaining and crying over one tiny pimple and saying how they're so ugly bc they have just one freaking pimple!

• Ya see in my opinion the deal with acne really depends on who you ask.. My guess is you and your friends are young (duh). It's an age where we want to look our best, clear smooth skin. Just to name the few many we worries about..

It's just many peeps sometimes forget acne is natural and not permanent part of our many many years of lives. It'll be gone (most of the time). That's why some panick when they get them. Young people are just more concious of how they would appear to others. A wanting to look flawless all of the time... So acne or even just one pimple can be a big deal.. But to people who are over with this futile phase, it's not a big deal anymore. So when you get one or to whoever reads this, breathe, relax, it's not permanent.

• Thays not "mild" acne, that's some big asss acne lol and yea it is grods

• Im talking about the first two pictures

• I know the third one is very severe and red but im not talking about that one

• I don't care

• I notice it but it doesn't bother me that much. I'd date a girl with acne like you if I liked her

• So only severe acne turns you off? Thats good to know haha i feel a bit it better i guess

• Yeah. Most people don't have perfect skin so it's no big deal

• Depends on how greasy she is too.

• lmfao those greasy gals

• @Youdoyouboo well personally my skin is not greasy at all its normal but i still have the acne :(

• You need moisturizer!~ lol jk dunno I just wash my face with an activated charcoal bar of soap you should try it. Charcoal is great for drawing out toxins from the skin.

• I mean I do notice it, but it doesn't bother me.

What Girls Said 11

• I have acne I've actually had severe acne, cystic acne even.
    So I don't mind if he does.

• But thankfully it's going away. After over a decade of struggling.

• My mom has this tea tree oil face wash from the body shop, do you think that would work?

• You mean to mix it with the aloe vera?

• Honestly I can't really say, I notice the smallest things on people and their faces, doesn't have to be bad, and I can look pas it but I do notice the small things.

• I'm really self conscious to wear tank tops because my back keeps breaking out in zits. They don't have white heads but they don't look nice. I'm getting a spray tan on Friday I think it will probably help to cover them along with some scars. At least I've read it helps. I don't really judge people with acne though because I know what it feels like to be self conscious about it. Sometimes it's just the persons skin they're prone to it.

• I'm sorry, but acne is a turn off for me. However, lots of teenagers have this problem, it's hormonal. Hopefully, it'll disappear before you hit your 20's

• Have you had acne before or are you one of those lucky ones

• No, I was lucky and never suffered from this problem. I had the occasionnal pimble when I was 14 and first hit puberty.. but that's all. However, I don't think you should put chemicals on your skin.. I don't know, try more natural remedies? also maybe you should avoid junk food if you have bad food habits? I'm really sorry you're experiencing this.

• It's... fine? You could always do something about it. I used to have a lot of pimples, now my skin is clear.

• What did you do?

• Drink a lotttt of water, use adapted cleaning products for my face, not play with them

• I don't really get acne but I could careless about someone else having it

• Never really had to deal with any acne.

• I notice mild acne, but it isn't disgusting. It's normal.

• I notice it but I would still date someone that had it.

• I don't really care :)

• Well clearly it's not appealing :P
    Acne isn't too much of a big deal unless their face is super oily and covered all the way with acne.
    Acne is usually caused by sugars, oily face (not washing, and if you have some oil on your face and get dirt on it, it will make it worse), it can also be caused by testosterone.. So just wash your face and if you still have it then oh well no big deal.

P. s Apricot scrub (for blemishes and blackheads) helps tremendously for me. I don't have bad acne but I do get a pimple here and there. That stuff is amazing though.

• So cutting out sugar will help? I also hear somewhere that diary makes acne worse too but, i love dairy (eggs, milk, cereal, yogurt etc) so , i don't know how i will cut down on it. My skin type is actually very dry and very sensitive so, i have to use this neutrogena oil free sensitive skin cleanser and mosturizer for dry skin. Are you talking about the st ives apricot scrub?

• I have the special k cereal and this other cereal that has like 15-21 g of sugar so i guess i should stop eating that..

• Well probably. If you like Cheerios, I would suggest get plain Cheerios and add raw honey to it. It taste amazing and honey is a very healthy and tasty alternative to sugar.