With or without the belt?

Without belt
With or without the belt?
With belt
I know the room is really messy, but it's the only room with a good mirror and I'm not cleaning it for a couple pics.

• With
  • Without

Most Helpful Guy

• With. Do you have any belts bigger than that? And what about bracelets/armbands?

• I have a black braided belt that's thicker. I don't really have much for bracelets, I have a few paracord bracelets but that's about it.

• Thanks for giving your advice.
      Last time I put effort into my outfits all you needed was a princess shirt to look cool.

• Yeah.. I remember when I was a young lad, and all I needed was a shirt of random colour and I'd be good.. ^.~

You know what's the most important in fashion, though? That you're comfortable in the closthes you're in.

What Guys Said 6

• This has to be a joke... xD

• Without... we're not in medieval times.
    http://i.imgur.com/EQpqLfq.jpg

• Ehr...
    I will be totally a total jerk here, but I might start questioning also "Why putting a belt on a pijama?"

• This is a joke right? Lol

• Seriously I thought I was fashion fuck up

• With.

What Girls Said 1

• without. belts on the waist are out now, and either way even if you still want to wear a belt, yoga pants and belts do not mix.