What are the traits on guys or girls you find attractive?

Like physically and personality wise :P

0|0
13|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly I don't care about the colour of anything skin, hair , eyes. If he's kind / smart and has a good face taller or the same hight as me then I'm all for it. Muscles are just an added bonus. I'm 5,8 .

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Physically: Fit/toned body.
    Mentally: Confident, assertive, open-minded.

In short.. ^.^

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• • Sarcastic
    • Outgoing
    • Dark hair
    • Facial hair
    • Slightly fit but I don't require or expect like @consultantisback level of fit lolll that's unfair of me to ask for
    • Nice
    • Goofy / broad sense of humor

1|3
    0|0
  • Physically I adore girls with pitch black hair or vibrant red hair, and very wide doe eyes of any color.
    Body type and height doesn't matter to me.

Personality wise, caring, kind, wide sense of humor but not offensive or phobic/racist humor, she needs to have similar beliefs as me they don't have to be exactly the same, creative, interested in the same things I am at least some of them, easy to talk to, and understanding as well as honest and trusting.

0|1
    0|0
  • Physically: Hair, eyes, smile, butt.
    Personality: Good humor, intelligence, kindness (empathy mainly)

0|1
    0|0
  • Fit,
    Tall,
    Blue-eyed,
    Confident,
    Funny,
    Intelligent,
    A little romantic but not too cause sometimes I am too sarcastic about It.

0|1
    0|0
  • Intelligence; someone who doesn't speak about matters that he is not educated on.
    Someone who isn't afraid to say "IDK" instead of giving answers without knowledge just to try to sound smart.

0|1
    0|0
  • Smart, if the guy isn't smart there's no point

0|1
    0|0
  • I really like tall blond guys lol, and muscles

0|1
    0|0
  • Igly
    Short
    Fat
    Bad teeth
    Stupid
    No job

Etcc... These are my preferences k

0|1
    0|0
  • Dark hair muscular hot cute nice personality kind

0|1
    0|0
  • A family guy, funny, smart but not just book smart, sweet/romantic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot and hot XD

0|1
    0|0
  • dark hair like brown or black
    blue eyes but obviously I don't pick guys for their eye color lol
    I really don't mind guys fitness as long as he is not really over the limit like unhealthy over
    if he is funny and can make me laugh but can still take things seriously when need
    smart but not like he has to always be right like Sheldon cooper www.du360.in/.../Sheldon-Cooper.jpg is not afraid to get a little mud on him
    sweet and caring img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-18474-1414525016-74.gif
    and likes to play video games s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0ff7951cc8.jpg

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Physically: Pretty face, nice hair, beautiful eyes, sexy legs, fit/toned body.
    Personality: Assertive, self-confident, sexually aggressive, dominant, likes to be in charge, prefers to take initiative.
    Fashion style: Sporty, casual, urban.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find women with curly black hair attractive and someone who I can always have a conversation about things we like (:

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot, nice behaviour, funny, daring

0|1
    0|0
  • I genuinely don't know. Whenever I look at an ex I think what the fuck did I ever see in you? And my mates go yeah man I didn't want to say but she was horrendous! At the time though no girl in the world compares to her. Love is blind I guess.

0|1
    0|0