Girls- obsessed with underwear shopping? Help

OK so I'll admit it I'm pretty much addicted to shopping for panties. Mostly thongs and g's but also boy shorts and bikini. I mean I'm honestly hooked. They all just seem so cute that whenever I go I end up buying so many. Jewels, double strap, v-string, little bows I got it all and yet keep buying more x.x. If anyone else is like this or can give me some ideas to control myself I'd appreciate it

Most Helpful Guy

• You must come to realize your obsession is unecessary and cost prohibitive. Rest in knowing your "panty shopping" time can be reduced to one, one-hour period every two years, and here's how it's done: Set aside one day per two year period, and on the appointed day, drive to Walmart early in the AM to avoid crowded conditions. Select five pair of 'granny panties" on the sole basis of whichever ones are cheapest. Since you'll not be washing them in order to save money and time, it's imperative they be black in color, as this will neutralize unsightly seepages and eliminate embarassing skid marks. Over time, this semi-annual outing will lead you to a more pragmatic outlook on the subject of underwear selection.

What Guys Said 2

• DONT BRING CREDIT CARDS! that's where they get you. you know you don't have to pay at that moment. so you wind up buying a lot of pairs. cut em up if you have to. also like the one girl said don't bring extra money. if you have the need to buy like a pair or two that's fine. just don't bring so much money for 50 pairs. that ull either never wear or you wind up giving to charity etc... btw you sound hot. lol

• Get some profesional help if you don't think you can control it yourself. Its an addiction, you get a high from the experience...

What Girls Said 2

• Control it?Why? Like you,I've got a "thing" for lingerie,especially sexy hosiery.I just love sexy pantyhosse,tights and silk/nylon stockings.High heels too.Go for it,and ENJOY!

• Well I mean like it's rediculous I buy so many and have so many that it's really over they top. I havnt even worn probably 40 pairs I have lol.

• Ditto,on the hose!I'm bad too.Same with shoes,especially heels.Try having an underwear party and invite some of your friends over,to sell,swap/trade,whatever.

• Haha omg yea sounds like a good idea. I could probably open my own VS store lol. And yea it's for sure addicting I mean I rarely wear the same pair twice x.x

• dont bring extra money when you go out

i'm like that with lotion and body products