I am just curious - do I look attractive?

A girl in high school once told me I was ugly and ever since then, I have had low self confidence and I am afraid to approach girls. By looking at my icon what would you think of me: good looking, average or ugly. I want honest opinions, so if you think I don't look good tell me. Maybe a suggestion how I could look better and stuff. I always thought I was decent looking and was shocked when this girl called me ugly. I admit that I was a bit cocky about my looks because I always get compliments on my eyes. So tell me what you think.

Most Helpful Girl

• The girl who said you are "ugly" was very cruel and just a bitch in my book. I do not think you are ugly. I think you have decent looks and the most wicked eyes I have ever seen! Your eyes are just gorgeous! I think you should hold your head slightly higher and SMILE! You probably already drive people in with the allure of your eyes, now you need to smile more.

Like you, I was told how unattractive I was in school. I really believed it for a long time. I think I am an average looking chic and no longer care about the haters. I have the attitude of take me as I am or "f*** off."

Best of luck!

• Yea she was really mean, she used to call me dush bag all the time. I don't know what I did to offend them. But it bothered me to the point where when I wanted to approach a girl I didn't in fear of being called ugly. It sux.

• God. That just breaks my heart!!!!!! Well, I will tell you that what's her face doesn't speak for the female population. She was a very cruel person and obviously never considered how her remarks would adversely affect someone. Don't empower her to dictate your internal dialogue. Realize you are a nice looking guy and focus on the things that make you special and stand out from the rest.

What Girls Said 5

• You look good. I think I have quite a high threshold when it comes to male attractiveness, and I think you do - but don't let it go to your head! At least she stopped you from getting too cocky! But her view is wacko!

Remember this: Never believe anything that anyone else tells you about yourself.

• i agree with the comments .. you arn't ugly every one has a different taste my cuzin is into fat guys I was discusted how ever she found them attractive. I think when dark skined guys have light eyes like green. blue gray... it already puts cuteness in to a guy some how. so that chick should look at her self judge her self before she judges others.

• You are a fine looking boy. The girl is just jellus she is not yours!

• mmmm you cute. I dnt usuallly like white guys (are you even white?) lol but yea I'm not really into whitenessss but I would def bannnnng u

hahahope that makes you feeel better

• Lol am I even white? I'm mixed with a whole bunch of races. What race do I look like?

• U look like you have some blackness in you but from a long long time ago

• Long long time ago? I am actually mixed, but my dad is one of those light skinned black guys and my mom is white. That's probably why its hard to tell if I'm white. but I'm not really black either, just tanned.

• you're cute. f*** that bitch that said you were ugly.

What Guys Said 1

• In an ugly sort of way yes, you would look even more attrative if the girl was drunk and like a supermodel if they were like super crunk...

• Are you gay or strait? because I don't see why I shud listen to a strait guys opinion.

• No I don't want reinsurance that I'm cute. I already know I ain't that great looking, that's not gonna change no matter what people say. I just wanted a people's general view about me. And the reason why I asked if he was gay because he gave me an answer a straight guy would give whos just being an azz. All he had to say was "In an ugly sort if way yes" But then he went on to say you would look even more attrative if the girl was drunk and like a supermodel if they were like super crunk.