Girls, girls, how can I get more attractive?

2013, i was really fat, today, i am down 140 pounds. im still continuing to lose weight. as of right now, im 13 pounds away from being a good weight for my height which is 6 feet. i have a military haircut, dress good, and no glasses. im not a 10 out of 10 and i want to improve. any advice for me? reason i ask the question is cause i dont get many matches on tinder and the matches i do get are average girls expect a couple that are stunning. i guess most of me asking this question is cause i think im not that good looking based on my tinder profile, yet my close friend gets a lot of matches. so, hit me up with some thoughts. thanks yo. legit question

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I know this is the last thing you want to hear, but confidence is the key. It feels like false advice you can't achieve, but if you don't feel like it, you can fake it. After a while you start to believe it lol. It is so essential!
    If you want to improve purely physically, I would say don't only dress good, but dress for your body shape, asks advice from platonic girl friends (if you don't have one just guy friends that seem confident). Keep working out, if it makes you feel great, it will show through the way you act. Have a good posture. Try things out, like a new haircut, a beard/stubble.
    If you want more matches on tinder, just maybe put more pictures, not shirtless or whatever, but pictures where you think you look good. But dating apps are really superficial, you shouldn't base your looks based on that.

What Girls Said 5

• Focus on yourself. If you need to lose weight because you are not healthy. Focus on that. Stop focusing on your looks and physical appearance. Stop trying to rate yourself. The truth is there is always going to be somebody more physically attractive then you and you being more attractive then another person. Stop it! It leads to egotism, narcissism, vanity, etc. And that is not attractive. The person who ends up wanting to be with you because of that reason, it will be short lived and you'll be miserable. Ask yourself if it is worth it.

• I love facial hair, personally...

• I suggest you focus on getting some muscles and seeming interesting. When I was on tinder that was what I right swiped for.

• first of all you have to accept yourself as who you are

• Congratulations on your weight loss and getting healthy! Self love is the first step. Dress in outfits suited for your body shape; something better tailored looks better than frumpy, baggy clothes. Smile and glance at others once in a while, if you don't.

Online, it's difficult. When I did dating sites, I got flooded with matches and messages. It was difficult to go through and weed out decent ones. You can't really tell how a person is, just online. Physical queues, seeing their facial expressions, and such helps. At least for me, it makes me attracted to a guy seeing him interact in person. You can try some of what you consider average or above average, and just have casual dates. Practice, see how it goes.