What do you like on a guy?

Can be piece of clothing, accessoires, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like confidence, not the type who's all up in the clouds and can't see anyone else but the type of confidence which is just enough to be who he wants to be and to wear what he wants and likes to wear. Confidence is key. If you don't know what your style is, that's different and for your own self to find out yet. Don't ask for opinions on what to wear from other people cause everyone has a different taste and we might recommend things you don't like.

What Girls Said 6

• hair

• I go crazy over a guy's smile... and hands - I love strong, rough hands. It doesn't really matter what a guy is wearing, although I think guys look best in T-shirts.

Personality wise, the guys I've dated and the guys I've liked have all had different personalities so it depends, but If you can make a girl laugh, you're nearly all the way there. I think that's the best quality someone can have.

• black shirt

• Suits. Every man looks hot in a well fitted suit. EVERY MAN.

• Jewelry

What Guys Said 0