Girls, what makeup should I wear with this dress?

It's a dress for an outdoor wedding in July and I want to wear a good summery makeup with it. Here is the dress,Girls, what makeup should I wear with this dress?
And I have blonde hair, fair skin, and a neutral undertone. What do you think?

Thanks everyone! Your tips and ideas were all so helpful and I'm honestly having hard time picking a MHO! 😃👍🏻❤️

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Go very simple! The dress is already your attention getter, don't over do it! Try simple winged liner with some brown eyeshadow or a smokey brown eyeshadow and maybe some dark red lipstick (: There are plenty of tutorials online for all the looks I've mentioned. Hope this helped!(:

What Girls Said 25

• Make up! Personally, I'd do a wash of a light tan/camel matte color and put a matte dark eggplant/plum in the outer corner and some sparkle in the inner corner if your heart desires. Lips, a peach or other light color, not too much gloss. But here are some cute pictures I found :)

sultrysuburbia.com/.../purple-smokey-eye-16.jpg

sultrysuburbia.com/.../purple-smokey-eye-102.jpg

i.ytimg.com/vi/LgRFeqCDjH8/maxresdefault.jpg

liveforthelook.com/.../2015-01-18_1058.png

i.ytimg.com/vi/cQR4b7KbjU4/maxresdefault.jpg

I think if you need inspiration, KathleenLights on youtube has a lot of make up looks that could work.

• I think you should use a simple eye, with even a red lip or a dusty rose. Goldish smoke on the eyes, or throw some purple in there too!

• I would never wear that.

• Simple makeup, very natural, you can do a thin eyeliner and purple blush if you want...

www.prettydesigns.com/.../...er-and-Pink-Blush.jpg

Only maybe change the pink blush for a purple one - if you want to...

• I usually coordinate with the colours of what I'm wearing. Think of the colours in your dress. You could wear white eye-shadow, with eyeliner (just simple bars or flicks) whatever style you like. Top it off with a bright pink lipstick that makes a statement. Or you could do a purple and silver smokey eye, with light pink or medium pink lipstick.

• Purple eye-shadow, winged black eyeliner, light blush, sheer lip gloss. Alternately, you could do nude eye shadow with purple liner and sheer gloss, or nude shadow, black winged liner, and light purple lipstick. I can't say for sure which you would like best since I don't know your makeup style. Best of luck.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpY5YchQndc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z98eOPdyG4o

Something like those looks :) I prefer the first one though.

• More so than matching it to the dress, see what your face looks Ike in the dress. Also, what is your eye color?

• Green.

• Ooh, I know what I said earlier about not matching to the dress but Green eyes look gorgeous in every shade of purple eyeshadow and also like a neutral taupe. And shadows with warm undertones. I think purple with that dress and its purple would look so great.

• Something like this:
    http://imgur.com/oL6aVC7

Sorry, I didn't know how to search it other than this way. 😂

• I think keep the makeup light maybe a peach eyeshadow with a lipstick that has a blue/purple undertone maybe a red/pink - cute dress by the way.

• Neutral eye. I think a smoky eye would be too much.
    Id stick with a matte brown neutral look. But that's just me.

• I did this for a party yesterday, it was so easy and everyone complemented me on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AG-4pA65Os

• Nude glitter eye makeup that's very light, along with a winged eyeliner and mascara. Matte baby pink lipgloss, pink and purple go so well together, plus matte lipgloss is fashionable.

• either a smokey black eye and simple lips or big flirty lashes and a nude lipstick

• Ooooh... Okay, I would use brown shades of eyeshadow along with a lavender as a nice accent (along either the crease of your lids or the inner part of the lids). Along with some nice black eyeliner (whatever style you prefer, personally I love winged liner) and some nice contouring and highlight, keep the look classy and natural. And for lips either a nude or other natural tone gloss or matte lipstick

• Personally I would go with a simple girly look. Include a bit of purple to flow with the dress but nothing too dramatic.

• A simple smokey eye maybe w neutral colors, natural blush and bronzer, red lipstick would look awesome!!

• Soft earth tones, nothing too in your face.

• A red lip would be beaut. Neutral colours for the eyes like browns/golds/black.

• Do a purple smokey eye, neutral lips, winged liner blush w some bronze

• www.minibeautylife.com/.../

I think you should play up the purple of the dress and really bring that out in your eyes

• What color are your eyes?

• Foundation, concealer, or whatever you usually put on your face. Then put mascara and lightly winged eyeliner. Also, light nude eyeshadow just under the eyebrow. Put nude lipstick.

• I'd say a black smokey eye or perhaps a very light purple eye shadow with a nude lip

• But I thought that you weren't suppose to match your eyes and your clothes?

• That's why I said a very light purple. One that isn't so stand out or obvious and obviously make your other make up nude so there's not much focus on the eyeshadow. The nude will tone it down. You can do a bit of peach coloured eyeshadow with a very light purple eye shadow blended together if you want to make sure it's not standing out too much