So I came home from work yesterday and my girlfriend was bald like smooth what should I do or say?

So I came home from work yesterday and my girlfriend was bald like smooth what should I do or say ?
This is how it looks what you think?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm assuming you don't find it very attractive.

I've been with a girl before who got a short hair cut that really didn't suit her and the same kind of awkward dilemma of not knowing how to admit that I don't find it attractive at all and is kind of a boner killer.

I didn't tell her, but gratefully I found that a lot of her friends told her how badly it looked. Maybe the same sort of thing will happen to your girlfriend -- if she doesn't look that good, society will probably let her know without requiring you to turn into a critic. Though, damn, it's going to take some time to go from completely bald to back to her usual self.

What Girls Said 7

• Wow, she has very stunning eyes and lips. It's certainly an edgy and bold look. I'm impressed by how daring she is! I get nervous simply cutting my hair shorter than my earlobes. It will look even better when she gets more of a tan where the hair used to be. I think she's amazing.

• It looks nice on the girl in the pic, so if you're girlfriend is rocking it like that, good on her.
    However, I think it's a massive no-no to make such a drastic decision without first discussing it with your partner. Dick move there.

• Well, I mean, let her be her. She's probably wanted to that for a long time, so she definitely doesn't need any hate for it. But if you don't like it, I'd find a way to tell her gently.

• She still looks so pretty.

• Yeah she loves wearing them with adidas pants

• Say nothing. Anything you say can be used against you!

• But that's not your girl

• HOW does she still look so pretty. I'd look like a fucking alien. She works it. Don't say anything

What Guys Said 8

• Its horrible bro, the first thing I would definitely say is WTF. But I am always straight up when it comes to hair, LONG hair only. Being a good boyfriend or at least trying I would sugar coat many things. This will be one instance I will absolutely not, I meeeeeaan WHAT DA FUQ!!!

If I wanted to fuck guys I would just fuck guys.

• I know people who have dealt with chemotherapy and cancer, so this isn't funny. Unless there is some medical reason, I would really wonder about her!

Then again, it DOES grow back over time.

• well it takes a very pretty girl to carry a bald head well so you should be proud

• She's still pretty and still herself. It just looks a bit odd because it's not everyday you see a bald woman. I'm curious as to why she did it though

• Hair grows back so if she looks that good now, imagine it when her hair grows back

• I would say, "yeah, this isn't gonna work out, grow your hair back or pack up and leave".

• Well I'm not going to leave

• Disgusting, I think you should say her you need a break about 2-3 years))

• You should say, "honey, I love you." Then go have mad passionate bald lovin.

• cum on her head and massage it into the scalp bro.