Are mac foundations good?

0|0
22|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, my favourites from MAC are the:

Mineralize Moisture Foundation
    Studio Sculpt Foundation

I'd suggest to get a shade lighter because MAC foundations do oxidise - even though they say they don't they honestly do.

1|0
    0|0
    • do they have yellow or pink tinted shades?

• Show All
    • Thank you for MHG :)

• you're welcome!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 21

• I use MAC Pro Longwear foundation and yes, I think it is good. It goes on smoothly and blends well.

2|0
    0|0
  • never tried it, but id imagine they are. they've got quite good coverage i believe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Something you didn't know about MAC, is they use bat feces in all their products. So I guess so? I hate MAC products.

2|0
    0|0
  • Have used my friend's MAC foundation, and from what I've experienced and from what she's said, it's very good.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes although I find most of them drying for my dry skin but good prepping makes it work out just fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not good for sensitive skin or very acne prone skin.

Estee Lauder and Clarins do great foundations.

1|0
    0|0
  • never used them

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes their best one is the Studio Fix one. It covers well and the matching Studio Fix powder makes it even better.

1|0
    0|0
  • For the price, they better be lmao

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, they are more expensive than any other foundation I've ever bought

• For a second I was confused about what that was, then figured out it's make up. XD I have no idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try Juice Beauty.
    Try it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer clinic

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it broke me out. I have sensitive skin. The Long-Wear Concealer is great though.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're really good, but then again Mac cosmetics are really good in general.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never tried it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never wear foundation so I don't know but in general all MAC products I got, turned out to be total garbage so I don't like their products.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it better than other ones I've tried... and I have troubled skin. Somehow it only makes me break out if I wear it daily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes x

0|0
    0|0
  • They can do the job.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes but too expensive. You can have better for less expensive

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea and sephora is too.