Do you think it's creepy when people are completely hairless?

Do you think it's creepy when people remove all of their body hair?

I think it's reminiscent of prepubescent children and it freaks me the hell out.

Thoughts?

• Yes
  • No
  • Unsure

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• What does *all* mean, does it include hair on the head and eyebrows?

If not, I tend to think it's quite sexy. I don't mind if a woman has some hair on her arms, for example, but I wouldn't mind if she waxed even her arms.

In particular, when girls wax down there, it's incredibly sexy to me -- not just visually, even more that it's so much easier to go down on those girls, and touch that raw and bare skin.

It might seem prepubescent, dunno -- I try not to go there. What I think instead is that it's more like, say, a Barbie doll. Those things don't have body hair, and a lot of those kinds of aesthetics we have in society don't include hair in stylized figures, art, etc.

• Barbie dolls aren't attractive either.

• Well I am not a man and actually people I know in real life consider me a tough kind of gal that doesn't take shit and stands up for whats right so quit assuming shit

• @Grungenoreos It's worth ignoring this one. Reason and logic are not strong with her, she's the type that wants to project her ideas of beauty onto society through sensationalist accusations of pedophilia towards a man with a 35-year old wife for the simple reason that she shaves her legs, armpits, and occasionally get a Brazilian wax.

• Yes, it's creepy. Why I more or less quit dating and having sex since it reminds me of pedophilia. No pubes on women is just too weird for me. That's important enough to me it's actually a criteria for screening potential dates. As an example down the street I was propositioned by a hooker once a few years ago (before the neighborhood was cleaned up). I asked if it was shaved and she said yes it was. I said "sorry, not interested then".

• YES, I hate it when girls shave it all off. It looks and feels weird, especially if I'm down there. I'm trying to give her pleasure not exfoliate my face.

• hawt :) i love the little fuzz on their arms and the hair on their head of course ;P but otherwise i have known a few full blown waxed/creamed omg its so amazing.
    now for me as a guy, i have a person interest in making sure the girl is not interupted during her fun times, so i shave most of my body besides my arms, and legs *head and armpits default... right*. this gives u a clean look and actually makes u "bigger" looking for those who care, and nothing to get stuck in her teeth while she enjoys herself. also mine always seem to enjoy licking me. like my chest. i imagine if i did allow my hair to grow that would be awkward? licking a carpet lol same effect as below i would assume. anyway thats my 2cents.

• lol more or less ment DONT shave my head hair, armpit, legs, arms. rereading that... hard to follow my thought process hehe

• I suppose it depends under what circumstances you would find that out...

• That's me but I was born that way its a disease.

• Not creepy per se, I mean athletes do it for good reasons but if you're not someone with a body to show off, i don't see the purpose of it.

• Doesn't have shit to do with me so I couldn't care less.

• A good trim is right, but not without some bush

• It's hard to make a comment why someone would get it removed. But on pubic hair I get tired some times of the shaved look. Those girls who get it laser removed. I hope the hair look never comes back in style.

• So you like the prepubescent girl look?

• I like to see women pubic hair instead of it all going sometimes other times I don't.

• U like hairy chest?

• creepy? find a better adjective

• are you talking about waxing your vagina or all you hair?

• No something is better than nothing but too much is worse than something. Moderation is key

• not if they're women

• Yeah I think it's really strange like that guy on "The Hills Have Eyes"

• Not at all, I just feel jealous.

What Girls Said 11

• no i love it. i think its beautiful graceful enhances the physic... I think its hot as long as they have head and eye brow hair. its perfect in my opinion. wish people were naturally body hairless. we dont need it anymore. we got clothing.

• I feel the same way 😊

• I remove all my hair from the neck down because it feels and looks better.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Men yes. Women no. I assume we are not inclyding head hair.

• Arms? Stomach? Toes?

• I've never had hair grow on my toes. Is that creepy in your eyes?

• Nah, dude. That's how you were made. But the obsessive need to remove every hair from every follicle is not healthy, in my opinion.

• nope. Some people are naturally blessed like that!

• No, I prefer zero body hair. It just looks and feels better to me.

• Not really.

• I think it's very creepy

• haha barbie is not attention getter either.
    haha, you are not, i know this.
    grandma had no hair on her legs, milky white, never grew.

• No, I prefer a completely hairless body. It's prettier

• Even on men?

• That does not sound safe.

• it's safe and really easy. In which country do you live for not having this? It's really popular and impossible to have problem with it.

• No. I have a friend with alopacia, he can't help it. I've known him for so long, people with or without hair don't bother me.

• Did you read the description?

• Yes. I also dated a swimmer, and it does not bother me that he was hairless. He didn't look like a child to me.