I wish guys could have purses without being judged?

When I go to school I take my backpack with me, which has several odds and ends in it like hand sanitizer, hairbrush, flash drive, and so on. I keep my cell phone and wallet in my pocket and it can be a bit uncomfortable sometimes. I envy you girls with your purses, able to carry around all your stuff conveniently in 1 little bag.

This is just a little rant really, but I guess I can ask this:

For the guys: do you ever wish you could carry around a purse or even some sort of bag to carry your crap in? I wish I did lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it really seems uncomfortable to have so much stuff and no where to put it all.

David Beckham is known for using messenger bag type things

Seen here: link

You could also try this really cool satchel type thing that can be worn different ways:

link

Or if you have more of a sporty style you could try one of those drawstring backpacks

like this: link

What Girls Said 4

• I do feel bad for guys. I have so much stuff in my purse, and they have to carry it all in their pockets, or whatever. Hah. :p

• What I have barely fits and it's not everything I'd like to carry :o

• I've always wondered about that...I can carry around my phone, iPod, comb, Tylenol, chapstick, keys, and wallet in my purse, so I always have those things with me, even if my clothes don't have pockets. But if a guy wants to carry those things, he has to use his pockets.

I met a guy once who carried around a camera case as sort of a 'man purse'. I don't even know if he had a camera in it. I've also known a couple guys who just always seem to be wearing backpacks. So you could use a camera case, laptop case, small backpack, or something.

I will say though that sometimes a purse is annoying to keep up with. I've lost mine twice, once at school, once in another state. Both times, I didn't even noticed till someone called me to tell me they found it...fortunately it was always returned with everything in it:)

• This is probably sexist, but I don't think a guy should be carrying so much stuff with him that he'd want a purse. Or I guess he can, but I wouldn't find it attractive.

• try a messenger bag

LOTS of guys wear them

and you can probably fit your school stuff and all your other things all in one bag

They usually have lots of pockets and compartments to keep all your stuff organized too.

What Guys Said 4

• your a fag...just switch over now to save yourself embarrassment

• My laptop case works pretty well for that, but I know you mean something you could take anywhere. I wish we could have... something, but purses are designed to look feminine.

I guess I would rather have it so we could wear a backpack anywhere without being judged.

• i know some guys that carry around a satchel, but they're art students. honestly, I think it would suck to have to carry around a bag wherever you go. carrying a backpack around at school is annoying enough.

• What more do you need? keys, phone, and wallet, that's 3 pockets.

• He listed at least two reasonable ones, hand sanitizer and a hairbrush.

• I care about how I look, and my hair gets messed up easily and I like to be able to clean my hands when I need to.

• What's wrong with hand sanitizer? I don't carry it, but a lot of people do. It's helpful if you're eating or something, if there's no soap and water readily available.