Do boys like redheads as much as brunettes?

i am a redhead and wondering if it matters if they like them the same? like if I had hazel eyes would I still have same boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love redheads more than anything :)

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly no not the same I personally believe that guys prefer brunets to redheads but their are some people that like ripped bodies and some that like a little chubbier bodies, overall I would have to say more guys do prefer brunets to redheads and as ur under 18 most of the guys you "probably" date (around the same age) are superficial and will be less inclined to go for redheads. But their are men that do like redheads.

• I love red heads more than anything.

red hair. green eyes pale skin a few freckles. perfect.

• MMMM Redheads ;) Rawwrrrr That'll be a YES.

What Girls Said 2

• there a 3 girls in particular I know who are red heads and they are fabulous looking all the fellas like them so red heads are beautiful and you definitely can get a boyfriend don't change anything about yourself :D and hazel eyes are gorgeous I'm always saying I would love brown or hazel eyes

• I am a brunette but I find red hair to be very sexy! I know for a fact, I couldn't pull off being a red head but I know a couple guys who are attracted to the all classic "red-haired-beauty's". Hazel eyes and red hair - aw that's cute (not a homo/lesbian here). I think that depending on a guy, they'll find it attractive. And if a guy turns you down because you are a red head - he is SO not worth it.

So to answer your question - it depends on the guy. There are guys who like red heads better then brunettes and then there are some guys who prefer brunettes over red heads. Its all about preference.