Do you like perfume on the opposite gender?

What type of perfume is your favorite on the opposite gender?

• Yes it's a turn on
    62%(37)61%(72)Vote59%(35)
  • Neutral
    28%(17)29%(35)Vote31%(18)
  • No it's a turn off
    10%(6)10%(12)Vote10%(6)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• Coco Mademoiselle <3

It's so common but it gets me every time, it's like every girl wearing is at least pretty.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it when a man smells good, sometimes When a guy passes and his cologne is aromatic I just want to eat him up!!! ❤️❤️

What Guys Said 30

• If it's mild, it can be fantastic. Standing next to her, I should only barely be able to detect it.

The women who BATHE in the stuff, to the point where your eyes burn and you nose runs and your tongue tastes bitter when they walk in the room should be killed, though. That was one of my least favorite things about going to church as a kid: the older ladies whose noses apparently didn't work well anymore and who thought that you should still be able to smell their perfume a mile up-wind in a hurricane. Blech!

• This. It's like the female version of a 13 year old boy that just started wearing cologne.

• When it's subtle, I tend to find it very beautiful. I had an ex who wore Gucci Rush, just enough to smell the scent when I was very close to her (not like filling up an elevator), and I found it very alluring.

• Yeah it's hot. Any of the major brands sold at Nordstrom are good to go. My fav is probably Chanel Mademoiselle tho mm

• I so Love it when my wife puts on perfume, it is a major turn on for me.

• I find women perfumes complete hit or misses. Either I it or it is over powering and I can't stand it.

• Bahahaha Shaq xD I'm neutral. You ladies have to do it right. Otherwise little old me gets a headache with overpowering perfume haha

• If you observe, perfumes which men like

are usually flowery and fruit based and it's
    the women who wear them.
    And the ones which women like are those worn by men such as musk and other stronger cologne's.

It just proves that men and women wear opposite perfumes to attract each other, which advertisers exploit in full.
    But, women applying strong concoction's is a big
    turn off.

• Don't much care for perfumes but if someone smells fruity... fruity smell is simply... orgasmic.

• That second gif! xD
    I really like the smell of cologne of guys. Especially when you borrow their sweater and you can smell their cologne on you. Its the best

• It should be there when I get close
    Then it's sexy
    The right scent too
    Not to heavy
    Not too light

• Yeah I do, some girls pick good ones but every once in a while I'll meet some 20 year old who picks one that's either made for older woman or a little too much

• Yeah it's nice, not caked in it though

I like using diesel one spray on the chest one on the wrist :p

• I do indeed.

• As long as it's a subtle and fresh aroma it's pleasant, just cannot stand cheap sweet foochy perfumes.

• yes definitely... if it's one I like :P

• Like light perfume lol , I don't generally like perfume makes me sneeze lol but it's essential

• usually not, my nose and throat area can become irritated from that and i start crying as well.

• Yes I love it

• Sometimes. Too much is overwhelming, especially since I have asthma.

• Of course.

• Yes, but a lot of the time they use way, way, way, too much.

• na smells like shit

• Yeah I do especially lilac perfume

• I like the Maurice's brand perfume or curve for girls

• i don't know any types of perfume but as long as a girl smells good its always a good thing

• Eh, it doesn't matter to me

• I love perfume on a girl it is a, turn on for me. I like Gloria Vanderbilt and lady stetson

• Nah I always love my girls with a hint of starkist

• Yes I like some perfumes.

• It generally smells bad so no. I hate that chemical smell.

What Girls Said 18

• such a turn on yes. when it's good at least lol.

wrote an entire take about it but my favourite scents on men are aqua and wooden scents. even a mix of both is great. not a fan of citrus scents AT ALL.

• Sure as long as it doesn't turn out they have the same taste in perfumes as my dad lmao that actually happened quite a lot already.. just no😖
    I like Chanel no. 5 best for girls and for guys it's probably one million by pacco rabanne.

• Yes as long as I'm not coughing from the cloud of offending scents coming from them because they can't learn to ration out the smell correctly

• My ex wore Gaultier Le Male. Mmm. If I smell that on anyone else it instantly transports me to last summer.

• Not really.

• I'm very sensitive to it so I can't be around it too long or I get sick.

• Im picky about mens cologne I dont like most of it. But i do like deep vanilla smells on men or just their natural scents. I wear vanilla most of the time, soft citrus or soft candy smelling perfrume otherwise I hate most of them.

• Neutral, tbh.
    I'm not good with smells so yeah a nice smell is good, but a "normal" body smell is not a turn off either.

• Men's fragrances drive me wild.

• It depends on the scent and how much they use. I prefer savory musks over the new sweet/floral scents they're offering for men.

• Yeah I like, not too much tho.
    I want to still feel his natural scent.

• oooh I'm a fool for it!! XD

• I like cologne on a guy

• I always appreciate great fragrances, oils, shower gels and shampoo.

• Oh I just love a good cologne!

• I hate the smell of cologne.

• omg yes

• I'm not sure what kind of cologne I like on guys! But I like when they smell clean haha