Guys, Does it turn you on when a girl wears something like a sweatshirt from PINK (Victoria's secret) as apposed to any other brand?

• Yes
    20% (4)
  • No
    80% (16)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Clothing brands mean less than SQUAT to me. I don't care if your clothes from from Barney's or Sak's 5th Avenue, or from Walmart or Ross. If they look good on you, the brand or the store or the logo is completely irrelevant.

I care more (a LOT more) about the air pressure in your car's tires, or what web browser you use, than about the name on the tag of your sweatshirt. And (HINT) I don't care very much about those things either.

What Guys Said 10

• Brand doesn't really have any effect on me.

How it kind of fits you and complements your figure makes a big difference, the brand I could care less about.

That said, those PINK sweatshirts are very stylish, but it's not the brand name that makes them so for me.

• No, until you told me I jad no idea that Pink was a Victorias Secret brand. I don't think that it makes much of a difference now that I know. Very few brands even register with me, and I am probably more brand aware then most men.

• Heck no.

• Brand means nothing. How it fits on her and how easily it comes off means everything.

• I don't even take things like that into account.

• i dont think any sweatshirt is really going to be big of a turn on.. guys get turned on by the female body. if you hide it it does nothing for us..

• lol wut?

• No because it doesn't make any sense.

The pants should say PINK on the FRONT, and BROWN on the BACK.

• I would think she's a materialistic narcissist, honestly.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more