Girls, why do you wear tights?

Is it more for the look or the way they feel?
Or just because they keep you warm?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• They make your legs looks smoother and shinier. A lot of girls don't wear them anymore but some do for like dancing or for work. Also they're pretty comfortable because they're soft.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, they are nice and do provide warmth on a cold day. However, even though hosiery isn't exactly "in" these days, I've always enjoyed the feeling they have after freshly shaving my legs, a warm bath and some lotion and slipping on a top shelf quality pair of tights, hosiery or nylon stockings. Feels like I'm pampering myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate them so much. I'd rather wear leggings or stockings really, for some reason tights are just super uncomfortable around my waist. I guess wearing leggings or stockings is for when I wanna wear a dress or skirt but it's too cold to go out barelegged or there's too much leg stubble or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fucking hate tights.. I only ever wear them when it gets really cold. It really takes me long time to get used to it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Basic reasons:
    Warmth.
    Color contrast with my outfit.
    I didn't shave.
    My legs are not evenly tanned.
    I have marks or scratches I'm self conscious about.
    I look good in them.
    Because I can.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never wear them, I prefer leggings.

0|1
    0|0
  • Warm. And cover my legs better than wearing nothing

0|1
    0|0
  • They look nice, keep me warm, and they're soft. Also good to wear when I can't be fucked shaving.

0|2
    0|0
  • They are just so damn comfy and they don't look bad either

0|1
    0|0
  • To cover my skin and they look good too

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they're nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • YAAASSS