Blackheads and Hair!

1. I have lots of black head around my nose...any suggestions what can help reduce? I use blackheads removal, but it doesn't help to reduce.

2.Hair in my body grows very fast and I have to wax every month. What can help for slow growth of hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair removal try laser, or heat method hair no no. It you are suitable, not sur about black heads...google it..

What Guys Said 1

• For the blackheads, use something called Tea Tree Oil, and use as directed. It can be found in pretty much any retailer. It's potent stuff, and it works most of the time to reduce in size blackheads, acne, or pimples. (On a side note, keep it away from plastic). As for the hair, I'm just going to say what the others did, laser treatment.

What Girls Said 3

• 1. use neutrogena blackhead remover and clean your face daily. I know what you're talking about and it's really small around your nose right? Well no one notices that... and the people who do are really close to you face, and at that point they don't care... ;)

2. Um every month is pretty good! Try a cream that slows down the growth of hair... they exist, I actually have one by Yves Rocher, but I don't use it often enough to know if it really works or not...

Other than that, laser... :p

• use a dermatologist concerning your blackheads.. and abt the hair thing , laser :)

• use steam to open up pores

put a bowl of hot steamy water down, get a towel, put the towel over your head and lean over the bowl and let the steam hit your face. do it for as long as you want, then wash face and use blackhead removal

• It works to remove blackheads permanently?