Do you believe people should dress their age?

• Yeah
    51% (27)42% (19)47% (46)Vote
  • Nah
    42% (22)36% (16)39% (38)Vote
  • Other
    7% (4)22% (10)14% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't.

Age is a matter of mind.

People should be able to wear what they want to wear. They shouldn't dress their age, they should be fashionable and dress to look good and look attractive in my opinion.

B.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• ? Hunh? How does one determine the appropriate attire for ones age? I am 47, and dress somewhere in the Goth look, am I outside of my appropriate attire? and who, prey tell, decides that? People should dress for themselves and dress how they like.

1|5
    0|0
  • People can dress how they like, just know that first impressions matter in this world.

1|1
    0|0
  • I say people should dress however they like... but understand people will judge them as they wish, and said person has to be able to tolerate any attention said style of dressing may cause!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, if your talking about revealing clothes on older people and younger and guys wearing teen clothes then possibly, but im not going to stop wearing my old school tmnt shirt and pants to bed, no way lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily unless I see a 40 yr old Virgin grandpa wearing only a diaper

0|0
    0|0
  • People should dress how they want, however they feel comfortable and confident! I'm nobody to make that judgement.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm never going to dress like a grown up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they should

0|0
    0|0
  • People should dress professionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Wear what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hadn't seen anything else yet

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like a balding teenager. I don't know what to dress like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your personality. Some people can get away with it. Some can't

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a vague, possibly condescending notion.
    Focus on your own clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 39 but I still wear t shirts and hoodies that a teen could wear. No ones complained. Wear what you want I say

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I believe that people should mind their own businesss

1|3
    0|0
  • for most part yes.. but it's not bad to experiment a little now and then unless you go overboard and make a fool of yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like that depends on a lot of factors. If a 12 year old wants to wear a very revealing dress then of course not, however if a 12 year old wants to wear a full on suit then why not. I guess it depends on the level of modesty.
    Older people probably shouldn't wear very childish clothing either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people should dress for their body type not age. How exactly do we determine what is age appropriate anyways? I have a goth/punk appearance and I dress for myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep a 90 year old woman should not be wearing a crop top.

1|2
    0|0
  • People should dress how they want to...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. No reason a 13 year old should be wearing a crop top where her breast are exposed and no reason why a 60 should be wearing a deep v neck dress. You can still dress nice but age appropriate

0|0
    0|0
    • What should someone in their 30s or 40s be wearing

• @funny_strange_man something age appropriate they don't want to wear something that a 19 year is wearing people will just think they're going through a mid life crisis. I'm talking more from a women's view I can't talk about men cause I don't know about men's fashion. Ever go to the store and see different sections kids junior miss women it divides it up without it saying ages

• I think people should be allowed to dress however they want regardless of age.

0|1
    0|0
  • People should dress however the hell they want to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Vote C.
    People should dress however they want but learn to live with public reaction.

0|0
    0|0
  • People should dress in ways that make them happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I've never been this old before.

0|0
    0|0
  • And their weight. It's just a thing called common sense

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell yes, its just sad when someone tries that and it backfires on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they want to

0|0
    0|0
  • To some extent. Like a 12 year old shouldn't be dressing like a 21 year old or something. But adults are free to do as they please, I don't care if someone wanted to wear something that suits their body, or a potato sack with Mickey Mouse on it.

0|0
    0|0