What do you do about baby face?

im 21 and definitely dont look like it. Not only is it a problem in bars, but also in the professional field. I want to enter medicine. What should i do to look a little older?

Other than gain weight, because thats very difficult for me. My family is naturally very small
What do you do about baby face?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looking young is not a barrier to going into medicine.

I had a manager once, he had the face of a 12 year old boy, but the rest of him was very clearly his 40-something self (with beer gut). It was a little disconcerting.

• Lol sometimes im not taken seriously. People have doubted many things i do or turned me away bc they thought i was unqualified. And omg thats pretty funny/weird

• They were all patients. Some nurses did the, "aw, a candy striper girl" thing. But im on my way. Nothing going to stop me. I guess this is more of an annoyance than an obstacle

• I had another coworker who was similar, she was petite and young looking and got ID'd for EVERYTHING. She was also a stupendously talented project manager and one of the few people I could talk about geek stuff with on an equal level.

Your accomplishments will speak for themselves.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Girls with babyfaces are soo cute 😍
    Plus they tend to look younger longer.

Baby faces are only bad for guys.

• You'll only appreciate it in later life. For now you should get tips in make up to make u look older but as long as your old enough and have id then you can still do everything your allowed to do at your age.

• Well if your a man just grow some stubble or a beard, if your a gal well it's not really a bad thing necessarily.

• You look wonderful. No need to change; time will take care of that without your help.

• Make the most of it lol

• Nothing can be done, sadly I too have the baby face going on, but good news we will age nicely!!

• Lol this is true. It sucksss though when you buy a drink and people are like, why does that 16 yo have alcohol? :(

• lol that sounds unpleasant but also i dont drink but I know it would happen to me as well

• well, can I know your height?

• nothing its cute

• Nothing. It won't last, trust me. And it will go much much faster than you realize.

So how do you deal with all the guys who want you so badly?

• Lol i wake up from my dreams

• Oh... so you haven't been paying attention then. Poor boys :-(

You look just like my ex, she was sweet heart I loved her so much.

• I definitely haven't noticed anything xD

What Girls Said 3

• My face is sort of young-looking, too. Wearing more mature clothing and lots of makeup helps you appear older.

• Dressing like grandma. Lol. I dress like most girls my age. But sigh...

• Nothing i used to hate my baby face. but its been five years since i graduated undergrad and everyone looks old as fuck while i still look young so i embrace it now. So should you. fuller faces in the long run look better than angular thin faces

• hahaha omg I have the same problem!! I get carded all the time at bars! There's nothing you can really physically due except put on more makeup