Curly, straight, or wavy?

Guys,which one do you prefer on a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

What Guys Said 7

• Running your fingers through wavy hair is AWESOME.

• For me, Wavys top, straight a little less, and curly not so much. But there's plenty of guys that love curly also.

• straight

• This is going to be very vague but it completely depends on the girl.

Usually it's the one that girl seems more comfortable and pleased with,

but individual opinion exist.

• not gonna lie, I'm all about the curly hair.

• prefer straight

• i would rather straight or curly the only thing is curly and wavy fall a little in the same category

What Girls Said 6

• every guys is different. I think a lot of guys like straight hair most because it is the in fashion and what all the women in mens magazines are rocking

personally I am biracial black girl and I have really curly hair. think scary spice back in the day lol I love it and all the guys I have been with like it too. I straighten my hair every now and then and I remember with one of my ex bfs he was beyond turned on when it was straight. he kept touching it and everything.

ive dated girls before and I know for me there really is no preference. each girl has her own style and the girls I've been with look good with their own way of wearing their hair. I have been with beautiful kinky haired girls to girls who have naturally bone straight hair and all of them were sexy and yummy to me. my girlfriend now has naturally straight hair and I think she's gorgeous.

• I have an oval shaped face so my cheekbones aren't that defined. I have fair skin, red hair, and silver eyes. Although I have a very very slim body I feel like whenever I wear my hair curly it makes me look messy and chubby? Hahaha...I prefer straightening my hair, clipping my bangs to the side and teasing my roots a little to add volume to the top. If you have an oval shaped face, teasing your hair can help even it out, and slim out your face. I like it both ways, just depends what day you ask me. :) Bi-polar hair?

• My boyfriend prefers my hair curly, but it's not really that. I have really thick and heavy hair so It'll be straight on top, the go into wavy and at the bottom curly.

I personally like my hair wavy or straight.

• Whatever suits your face. And its good to mix it up a little too, so where each style every once in a while.

• curly

• Straight.