What is your beauty/nightly regime?

I'm trying to improve my beauty regime. Recently I've become more insecure over wrinkles and the like.

Before I did nothing - my mother did nothing so I didn't pick up any habits.
Not even wash my face at night. Half the time I didn't take make up off.

Please can you tell me what you do and how? Face washes for instance, how do you not soak yourself?
Do you moisturise before bed? If so where?

At the moment I'm trying to wash my face at least every day or two, moisturise every other day (just my face).

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Wash and cleanse my face - to remove all impurities, dirt, built up oils and left over make-up on my face. I use the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash.
    2) Then tone my face it will help soothe, nourish and hydrate the skin while restoring its delicate pH balance. I use rosewater to tone.
    3) And then use a rich night moisturiser to replenish the skin. I use the Body Shops DROPS OF YOUTH™ Bouncy Sleeping Mask.

And I use these every night. It honestly doesn't take that long either probably 10-15 mins max.

And because I get bags and circles when I'm tired I also the Lancome Advanced Génifique Eye Serum Light-Pearl on my eyes. I usually do this in the morning but on days where my circles are bad I do it at night too before moisturising.

And Lancome advertise it by that it: Reduces the appearance of under eye bags, crow’s feet, wrinkles and fine lines around the eye contour and dark circles. Eye area appears brighter and smoother.

So I am preventing wrinkles here too :D

But I think a cleanser, toner, and moisturiser is probably your best bet for skincare at this age.

What Guys Said 7

• Just go to sleep. Shower I'm the morning, maybe shower at night if I feel gross. That's it. Wash face with the soap in the shower and that's it.

My face use to get bad acne, when I stopped using all the products and prescribed thinhs it started to go away

• Some random face cleanser from Boots

• 400 grit sand paper and turtle wax typically

• When you look like me, there's nothing you can do to improve. I just deal with it😂😂

• something tells me my boyfriend would put a paragraph on this he knows a lot about that stuff

• when you look this good you dont have to know anything

• I always have a missing sock from the dryer, rather than throw the other out 20 minutes before bed I furiously masturbate into the sock until I've completely drained balls. Then I read the news as any postcum drips out then I toss the sock and fall asleep. The prebed wank helps me fall asleep instantly and the extra sleep means I'll look bright eyed in the morning.

Gold bless all Arizona.

What Girls Said 27

• Still working on building an effective routine.

AM
    Low ph cleanser
    Vitamin C serum
    Emulsion moisturizer
    Chemical sunscreen

PM
    Cleansing oil
    Low ph cleanser
    AHA or BHA chemical exfoliator
    Hydrating toner
    Essence/serum/ampoule to hydrate and even out skin tone
    Emulsion
    Cream

• I admire people who have nightly beauty regimes bc I'm too tired of a person past 5pm to do anything that extensive 😂

• brush teeth
    wash face with cetaphil
    wash away eye make up with corn flower oil infused make up remover
    wash a bit of that corn flower stuff away
    add Clinique lotion to face, especially eyes
    put hair in big top bun
    about once every week and a half I use an exfoliating face mask

• Moisturizing your face and hands are important. I've been using an eye cream at night that has literally saved my complexion.

• wash my face with a cleanser that suits my skin type, I try to rub my face gently in circular motion for 1 minute. Then I'll apply a toner, acne spot treatment if needed and finally a night moisturizer, or a regular one, never skip this step, at night your skin regenerate and to give moisture is really essential to prevent aging and dryness. this 3 step routine is very simple but works for me :)

• Just curious, my night moisturise says 1-2 times a week and I'm using it every other day. Is yours a daily thing?

• yes mine is nightly moisturizer you can use each night, a very basic one, its the nivea one i think, its good and cheap

• Bath/shower, I do a deep charcoal pore clean or a face mask and clay soak twice a month. Sea salt mineral bath once a week. Make sure to condition and oil my hair every night and I wash my hair like every three days. Lotion, something unscented that won't make me sweat. Moisturize my face with a hydrating collagen serum. If I'm really stressed have some tea take a Xanax put my eye mask on and that's all she wrote.

• Surprisingly for a girl who breaks out a lot, i do not have any nightly regimen other than eating lol
    I have terrible skin though so don't take my advice

• I don't have terrible skin in terms of spots.
      I've just become very scared of aging. I spent my younger years being told I look in my 30s and now I've gained weight I think I look in my 40s. I hate it.

• Yes I'm the girl in the photo. I've always been places as 30s and it's always upset me, even when I was a teenager. I don't have wrinkles but I can see them coming. My other half thinks I'm nuts.

• I don't see it personally lol I think you're just obsessing over it.

• I exfoliate with my clarisonic face brush three times a week with cetaphil.
    After exfoliation comes moisturization! Lol Like face toner, then marula oil and on top is a moisturizer.
    I also use a pore mask by Origins but that's twice a week.
    I don't know if you want to use all those things in the summer though

• At night I wash off my makeup, I used to wear it to bed as well but I got tired of makeup on my pillow lol. I use Albolene it moisturizes too so your face doesn't dry up. Sometimes if I feel a pimple Ill dab on clearasil, noxzema or clindamicin gel (depending how bad the pimple may be)
    If there's no acne I will use an eye cream and if for whatever reason my face feels dry I use a moisturizer.

• I try to put kohl on my eyes as it's a sunnah (teachings of prophet (saw)

and since my feet are super dry, I put moisturizer and socks or this homemade foot scrub.

I don't like putting anything else on my face at night. My skincare starts in the morning

• Every night when I brush my teeth I also wash my face with a cleanser for sensetive skin (word of advice, if you don't know exactly what type of skin you have, use products for sensetive skin because they're usually gentle for everyone), then I brush my hair, apply a moisturizer on my face, and another one on my hands and feet so they can stay soft, then I put some balm on my lips.
    I do this again when I wake up and take my shower.
    Also, never go to sleep with make up on.

• Oh, I also put perfume on, but that's just a habit of mine, I like smelling perfume when I sleep...

• My evening routine is:
    Get home from work
    Take off makeup
    Let skin breathe
    And put on topical cream on breakouts before bed.

My real routine is in the morning haha

• First of all.. The best thing to do for yourself before sleeping is too remove ANY makeup you have on! It's so terrible to sleep with it& you'll notice even after a couple nights difference if you regularly wash your face before bed.. what I do is use a bar soap to remove the overall makeup (makeup removing wipes work just the same) then I use a deep cleanser nothing special just something to get a deep clean and make sure to make it sudsy on your face rinse it off and splash your face with cool water to close your pores and when your done make sure to moisturize.. that's the most important if you're trying to eliminate wrinkles or fine lines. I follow that and at least twice a week I use an exfoliate cleanser just to remove dead skin ( great for fine lines also) when washing your face be gentle it's the skin that goes through everything (heat, cold, sun) you don't have to go spend a bunch of money, drugstore brands work just as good.

• Shower, brush my teeth, apply natural lavender lotion to my face, apply a customized blend of essential oils to my face. That's it

• I soften my pores. Then I put on a charcoal face mask. Wait an our. Peel it off. Close my pores. Clay mask ft half an hour. Exfoliate. Then clenches with a foam wash. Moisturize. Then sheer mask. Every night.

• I'm a less is more kinda girl. I mostly just wash my face with makeup wipes thoroughly before bed. And I have extremely clear complexion with no wrinkles (yet).

• i use those makeup wipes myself.

sometimes i use em to clean a table or two

• Make up remover if needed then cleanse, wash off, face cream and additional cream/product for specific things if needed like breakouts or something.
    If I'm lazy then I'll just wash my face with water before sleep. Honestly does the trick just as well.

• Cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer

• Shower, PJs, Netflix

• Nightly = wash face with warm water + apply moisturiser... the end.

• > take makeup off
    > clean face with acne gel cleaner
    > apply moisturizer

• I basically just wash my face and then put moisturizer on or rub jojoba oil on my face. Thats it.

• Well at night, I wash my face with a gel cleanser, a microfoliant, a serum, and then moisturizer.
    And, I do the same in the morning

• just comb my hairs so that I do not have to fight it in the morning and then hit the sack.

• I just brush my teeth, nothing else. ><

• always wash your face, before and after bed. never go sleep with make up. use some cream (I use Nivea) before sleep and wash in the morning with some exfoliate.

• Dont have one.