What do you think of white girls with dreadlocks?

Inspired by a question from @mystintri about dreads on white guys.

• Hot
  • Not
  • I want a girl to choke me with them while doing stuff to my stuff
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Dreadlocks is a hair style. Some cultures take them seriously, others don't. Im part Bajian Jamaican and west Indian from my dad's side and mixed with you might as well say 'half the world'. Does faze me one bit. It's up to them, but difficult to maintain. They need to use special products to wash and keep it in that texture.

• I don't think they ever look clean on us, they just look so tangled and dirty, so I don't like them on white girls.

• Sometimes, it just doesn't fit them.
    TBH, I think black girls look better in dreads, and I am not just saying that because I a black girl... I just think they can pull it off more easily.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...142dd70837.jpg

• hmmmm nope.. dreads look better with a warmer skintone

• I mean if that's what they want to do. I personally don't think it looks that great but to each their own

• Lmao @c

I voted that.

They can be pretty, depends on the person

• If they're clean and well taken care of, they can be pretty but when they look disgusting... nah.

• I dont like them on any race. And white hair is not for those styles so it seems really pointless in my opinion.

• I don't think anything of it

• I don't like them on anyone. Except Michonne.

• Not my cup of tea, but if you want to have them then go ahead. It's a free country.

• I think it depends on the person as to if they look good. The girl in the first picture doesn't and it looks kind of dirty. While on the other hand it suits the goth girl. However they never look clean.

• ugly

• If black girls can wear a long weave... then white girls should be able to wear dreadlocks.

• The C looks more like a secret confession lmao they look nasty as fuck

• Not mine, but I was sure someone here would be into it. And judging by the poll, I was right.

What Guys Said 8

• I think it looks like they are trying to be someone other than themselves.

• I don't like dreadlocks on anyone, so no.

• They look nasty. One of the quickest turn-offs for me is a white girl with dreads who's NOT in a Cybergoth outfit. But those aren't real, and as soon as the outfit comes off the dreads do too.

• Not a huge fan, some look alright but they mostly just look really dirty. Straight long hair <3

• I hate dreadlocks, period. It has nothing to do with race or gender.

• No thanks.

• Disgusting

• Some girls can pull off that look, some can't!