I have a silver necklace with a cross, I wear under my shirt. It shows a little of the chain around my neck. what your opinion on necklaces like this?

I've never worn a necklace before but I just kind of impulse bought this one at the mall the other day and Im trying to decide if its something I want to wear long term or not. So any advice on guys and necklaces would be welcome. if nothing else it might just be something I wear on special occasions. Im wearing it under my shirt, so its not really getting shown off but it shows just enough for someone to know I am wearing one. the chain of the necklace is a smaller silver chain and the cross is a smaller crucifix maybe an inch and a half long. so its not some big gaudy necklace or anything like that.

• Sure Id find it somewhat attractive to see a guys wearing something like that, go for it!
    83% (43)
  • Ehhh better not.
    17% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys wearing necklaces are soo attractive. I love seeing guys wearing jewelry. I also have a gold necklace with a small chain and a cross on it. I wear it outside of my shirt though, so it's always visible. I think yours would look even better if you showed it off more instead of having it in your shirt all the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• i like that. i find it sweet when a guy wears a cross on a chain.

1|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't really matter to me if a guy wore a necklace or not, but I would love the cross, because I am somewhat religious and love crosses and designs with crosses in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like cross necklaces. Shows you are christian and religious. I am not interested in religious people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id find it attractive if I thought that was a sign that he's a christian. Honestly I think people who aren't christians who wear crosses are a tad disrespectful.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear jewelry myself and I'm not that into guys wearing them as well. But you do you regardless of what anyone else thinks :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of any jewelry tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wear it all the time, as long as you keep it under the shirt. I like guys that wear some jewelry :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Alternative Option C: I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Attraction to a necklace? No. It's just an accesorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Think its beautiful :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not attractive, it's not unattractive, it's just a necklace.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more